Dubai, UAE /
Staff – HR /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Httpool is looking for self-starting, innovative and ambitious recent graduates who are passionate about recruitment and would like to work in a fast-paced, high growth international environment.
The ideal candidate will work closely with our Central Recruitment Team in Dubai and Regional HR Managers located in Baltics, Nordics, Ukraine, CE, CIS and APAC. If you would like to kickstart your career in HR within a multinational team, this could be the right internship for you!
This is a 6-months internship program with the possibility of transitioning into a permanent position at Httpool.
- Collaborating with the recruitment team and HR managers to understand hiring needs
- Creating and posting job descriptions on relevant platforms
- Sourcing/headhunting relevant candidates and reviewing applications for our open positions globally
- Coordinating and scheduling interviews and collecting feedback
- Ensuring the process is tracked regularly and weekly reports are updated
- Assisting the HR team on multiple initiatives and projects (eg employer branding, retention, policies, onboarding..)
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Sociology, HR, Business or related field
- Quick learner, proactive, good in researching and finding solutions
- Strong people assessment skills, understands different cultures
- Able to work with tight deadlines and is result oriented
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, multilingual candidates are preferred
- Must be located in Dubai on sponsored visa
Why join us:
🚀 Work in a fast-growing company with entrepreneurial spirit in a constantly evolving industry
🏆 We are the exclusive sales partner for Meta, Twitter, Spotify, Tiktok and helping top agencies and direct clients to grow globally
🌟 Become part of a dynamic international HR team spread around the globe
🌳 Grow professionally with challenging international HR projects from Europe to Asia.
🏡 Work in a relaxed office atmosphere in a converted Villa with free lunches and hot beverages