Sr Planning and Reporting Analyst
Buenos Aires, Argentina /
Staff – Finance /
Aleph Holding is the leading enabler of digital advertising expansion via major social media platforms in emerging markets. Through exclusive partnerships with the likes of Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Tik Tok, Twitch and other digital platforms, Aleph acts as the liaison between locally based advertising and major platforms that do not have local sales and operations teams in underserved geographic locations globally. Aleph has been operating in this space for over 20 years and has grown organically as well as through mergers and acquisitions and now operates across three continents and over 60 markets with over $1B in sales, growing revenue YoY, over 1200 employees globally and continuous rapid growth. Headquartered in Miami, Florida Aleph has significant operational leadership presence in Dubai and Argentina as well.
The Planning & Reporting team is tasked with providing financial analysis to facilitate effective decision making, managing the planning, and forecasting work that guide the business, and serving as the key liaison between the business and corporate financial functions. In pursuit of these goals, the team must interact and collaborate regularly with a diverse set of stakeholders across the organization. The team strives to be a sought-after business partner within the company and is heavily focused on people development. Part of the duties of this position will include analytical support to Sr Planning and Reporting Manager and Director of Planning, Reporting and Sales Finance and partnership with other finance teams and areas such us HR, Marketing, Sales and Operations.
• Collaborates with executives, finance managers, country managers, partner managers to develop a budget.
• Perform deep-dive analyses to develop recommendations and impact the decision-making of senior leadership.
• Diving deep into the financial data and becoming a subject matter expert to provide additional insights.
• Monitor expenses to ensure it remains within budget.
• Analysis of monthly financial results, including detailed variance review.
• Update and perform analytical review of financial results and understand factors driving variances.
• Monitor and report performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of monthly close data.
• Organizes budget templates and data in a clear and intuitive manner.
• Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to month-end close schedule.
• Prepare required schedules for internal and external clients.
• Prepare quarter and year end deliverables to be submitted to corporate team.
• Build and maintain working relationships with operating and other finance groups and provide them with subject matter expertise assistance.
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities through automation and/or efficiency initiatives
Skills and Experience Required:
• University degree in Accounting, Administration, Finance.
• Advanced written and speaking English.
• +3 years of work experience in Accounting, Planning, or any other finance division.
• Advanced Excel & Business Intelligence knowledge.
• Proactive and analytical profile.
• Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to work across diverse teams of people.
• Experienced in consolidation and reporting; knowledge of accounting SOX controls