Digital Sales Lead
Sales – Multiproduct /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Httpool, an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Meta, Snapchat and Amazon, and many others appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets.
- Sell advertising solutions, from a portfolio of products to new and existing advertisers
- Prospect, source and close deals with brand advertisers and/or media agencies
- Utilize expertise in navigating media agency dynamics, as well as a thorough knowledge of campaign buying, digital media planning, pricing models
- Meet new prospects and existing clients regularly to understand their current and upcoming campaign objectives, KPI benchmarks and suggest solutions from our product portfolio which can assist them in meeting their marketing objectives
- Deliver against sales target consistently while delivering excellent customer sales experience to advertisers
- Cross Functional Coordination with Client Solutions Managers (Account Managers) to ensure a smooth launch of campaigns, provide timely and effective feedback
- Market Research and Networking, stay up to date with market and competitor movements, new product launches in the market, attend industry events and conferences to generate new business leads
- Accurately forecast on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis actual and projected sales revenue
- Managing top categories like Online Services, FMCG, Consumer Durables/Mobile Headsets, Media Entertainment, Auto, Real Estate & Pharma.
- Resolve client issues in an efficient, tactful manner, contributing to implementing solutions that prevent future problems
Core and Functional Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences or similar
- 10+ years of Sales experience, focused on large accounts: creating, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships
- Experience with online advertising, analytics and social media
- Strong commercial skills (responsible for direct revenue)
- You demonstrated the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Possess solid project management skills
- Ability to manage large customer relationships, and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
- Efficient communicator internally and externally with excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to prioritize and are comfortable managing multiple sales pitches and projects
- Positive attitude with a drive to go above and beyond
- Work in a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry of an international company with multi-cultural teams around the world ranging from LATAM to Europe and Asia.
- Learn from the best: Our workshops guarantee the latest insights into digital advertising
- Work with innovative tech solutions
- Manage the most prestigious agencies and brands