Almaty, Kazakhstan /
Staff – R&D /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
● Implementation of various development, test and automation tools and IT infrastructure elements.
● Definition and control of development, test and support processes.
● Overview of development processes during the entire life cycle with a transparent review and the desire to improve them
● Encouraging and building automatic processes wherever possible.
● Managing incidents and find root causes.
● Coordinating and communicating with the development team.
● A person with a similar work experience.
● knowledge of Docker, Swarm or Kubernetes technologies, networks, Nginx, MySQL and bash technologies,
● Technical knowledge required to review, confirm and validate the code,
● Knowledge of CI/CD tools.
● A very good level of English.