Senior HR Specialist
Lagos, Nigeria /
Staff – HR /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
About Ad Dynamo
Ad Dynamo is Africa’s largest digital sales house, representing Yahoo! Twitter, Snapchat, and Spotify in SA and sub-Saharan Africa. We exist to solve business challenges for brands and deliver long-term value.
We are looking for an experienced Senior HR Specialist in Nigeria.
- Provide advice to managers on pay decisions, policy interpretations, and job evaluations.
- Organize first-day orientation programs, schedule new hires' training, and processing employment documents, and add them to the company HR System
- Implement and ensure quality control of HR and People related policies, procedures, and guidelines with the company's strategic initiatives manages the administrative side of people management (Employment contracts, job offers, probation completion letters, termination letters, etc.) together with our legal team
- Provide support on employee’s engagement activities
- Conduct and support region-wide employee surveys and identify needs to be addressed
- Design and Implement succession planning, and talent development programs
- Assist on the payroll process
- Prepare people data analysis and reports
- Administrate employees offboarding
- Participate in Ad hoc HR projects, preparation of PowerPoints
- Master’s Degree with a concentration in Business, Human Resources or Psychology preferred
- At least 5+ years of previous Human Resource experience
- Strong people person, good at contributing to positive company culture, and able to resolve conflicts
- Good time management skills, able to manage several projects at the same time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail and organizational skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with constant change and a rapidly growing team
- Good analytical skills and ability to present information well
- Strong proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel is required
- Can do attitude, able to work independently and with tight deadlines
- A competitive salary
- Flexi-time and remote working
- Great working culture with regular office events and team building
- Fun working environment with skilled diverse individuals
- Contribution towards home internet
- Contribute to establishing a globally recognized brand
- Opportunity to build your career
- No timesheets or complex approvals – just a serious focus on building a good culture for great work and superior client service
- Free lunch once a month