German Speaking - International Recruiter
Dubai, UAE /
Staff – HR /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Httpool, an Aleph holding company, is the largest global partner to major media platforms. We bring the best advertising products to market from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Spotify, TikTok, Snapchat, and other platforms.
Our aim is to accelerate the growth of our media partners into geographical locations where they don't have a physical presence; while accelerating the global growth of advertisers who use our partners' platforms to advertise their products or services.
At Httpool we look for the kind of people that contribute to a successful workplace for everyone. We like our people to be self-starting, innovative, ambitious, accountable, reliable and social. The ideal candidate is highly professional as well as able to prioritize work, possess excellent communication skills and numerate.
The ideal candidate will be a people person, working within our local Central Recruitment Team and coordinating closely with our Regional HR Manager. This is a hands-on role for someone who is passionate about recruitment.
- Create job descriptions, define profiles for the ideal candidate together with the hiring manager and Regional HR Manager, post jobs on LI, local job sites and social media
- Actively headhunt and create pipeline of candidates for open positions on several platforms
- Conduct first round of interviews for all interested candidates in the CE region
- Schedule follow up interviews with managers
- Coordinate interviews and provide interview outcome summary
- Ensure that the tracking system of the recruitment process and compile weekly reports on recruitment are maintained
- Identify recruitment improvement ideas to implement across the region
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Sociology, HR, Business or related field
- At least 2 years recruiting experience, preferably in the digital industry
- Quick learner, proactive, good in researching and finding solutions
- Strong people assessment skills, understands different cultures
- Able to work with tight deadlines and is result oriented
- Good time management skills, able to manage multiple several projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills in German and English is a must