Google Shopping Director
Madrid, Spain /
Sales – Google /
About the Job
In this role, you'll lead and mentor a specialist team with knowledge across e-commerce/shopping comparison products. You'll need to understand our advertiser's needs and deliver measurable results to grow their businesses. You'll work with various leaders across the organization to ensure focus on our biggest opportunities, successful product development and go-to-market strategies.
This is a very entrepreneurial role where you'll have the opportunity to drive with autonomy your entire business unit.
- Develop overall strategy and go to market regarding our Comparison Shopping Services
- Identify areas of value for customers to create business impact
- Manage relationship with our various partners
- Responsible for day to day administration and long term financial health of business unit
- Hire, lead and mentor team of specialists and sales on weekly basis
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and improve product capabilities
- Resolve client issues in an efficient manner and support the implementation of solutions that will prevent future problems
- Identify and report on business opportunities and strategic alliances in targeted markets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with sales and commercial leadership.
- Experience working as a people manager leading teams and operations.
- Experience in digital, media, product, and/or a similar industry.
- Experience leading specialized sales teams and developing business.
- Experience working in fast-paced environment with ambiguity and autonomy
- Experience leading product teams and engineers.
- Ability to effectively engage and collaborate with executive leaders both internally and externally.
- Excellent capacity management, and/or organizational process analysis skills.
- You will work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry of an international company with multi-cultural teams around the world;
- A flexible working environment in a high growth company;
- A structured onboarding process;
- Constant challenges and opportunities for growth, both personally and professionally