Vilnius, Lithuania /
Staff – Admin /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
We look for the kind of people that contribute to a successful workplace for everyone: We like our people to be self-starting, innovative, ambitious, accountable, reliable, and social. The ideal candidate is highly professional as well as able to prioritize work, possesses excellent communication skills, and is numerate.
Why work with us?
· We are the exclusive partner for Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, and Tik Tok helping top brands and agencies to accelerate their business
· Work in a fast-growing company with entrepreneurial spirit and multi-cultural teams
· Be an important part of a supportive and dynamic HR team (with a great sense of humor and a great passion for what we do)
· Flexible working environment in a high growth company;
What you will do
- Manage day-to-day office operations to ensure that the office environment runs smoothly and in line with company culture and business objectives;
- Overseeing and supporting all administrative duties in the office;
- Keep all local recordkeeping and documentation in proper order;
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and making sure that all necessary things are in place and control office supply spends vs budgets
- Manage all office vendors and budgets;
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and taxi reservations;
- Organizing Work Safety in cooperation with vendor;
- Support for LT language in documents;
- Take care of work environment, mood and culture. Plan and execute team buildings, celebrations, birthdays, and gift management internally and externally;
- Event support, also helping with regional events;
- Support internal process for event planning- cost estimates to get approval.
What you are ideally bringing with you
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology, or related field
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong people person, good at contributing to positive company culture, and able to resolve conflicts
- Good time management skills, able to manage several projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good analytical skills and ability to present information well
- Can do’ attitude and able to work independently