Dubai, UAE /
Operations – SMB /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Httpool, an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs.
This role was created recently to strengthen Httpool’s presence and position within the SMB segment Globally. This role is critically important for Aleph’s and Httpool’s future growth. It offers an opportunity to truly create and build a high performing Marketing team and global brand for our BtoB SaaS self service Ads platform from scratch. Httpool provides an unique international experience to its employees within a continuously evolving media landscape. It offers constant challenges and opportunities for continuous learning and growth for individuals that are passionate about digital marketing and advertising technologies.
We are looking for an experienced marketer to develop, drive and manage our marketing strategy for small businesses across the EMEA region. Managing a team of Country Marketing Leads you will be tasked with a range of responsibilities, all with the goals of educating and inspiring small business owners to grow their business with Facebook. The successful candidate will play a leading role in the development of strategy and partnerships and you will identify the optimal opportunities as well as executing and growing Facebook’s existing initiatives which support creating awareness and affinity for the Facebook brand.
Ideal candidates are self-starters who have strong marketing, communication and organizational skills; are confident presenters; have the ability to build cross-functional relationships and are passionate about the role that Small and Medium Business play in our economies.
This position is full-time and we will be flexible on the location.
- Build and manage a Global team of Regional Marketing Leads in APAC, CEE, Middle East & Africa.
- Lead marketing efforts for the launch of our self-service BtoB SaaS platform in 15+ emerging markets with a long term objective of building a truly global brand.
- Build brand trust and awareness of the newly created SaaS Sales Service platform to serve thousands of small and medium businesses (SMEs) globally.
- Focus on designing and rolling out scalable marketing programmes, aligned to our strategy and goals for Long Tail and High Value SMB’s.
- Build partnerships with trade and industry partners to scale our activities.
- Coach, develop and lead a high-performing team of experienced marketers
- Take on speaking & press opportunities throughout EMEA markets (keynotes, panels, workshops, press)
- Roll out scalable education channels to support SMEs use Facebook to meet their marketing objectives
- Partner cross-functionally with Policy, PR and senior stakeholders in market to deliver objectives.
- Manage activities and report against KPIs and budget.
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker with experience developing marketing programmes and measuring impact.
- Direct experience using Facebook and/or other major Ads platforms
- Direct experience BtoB SaaS marketing efforts
- Confident presenter, with strong public speaking skills
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Resourceful and creative
- Passion for helping small businesses with Ads platforms and technology
- 10+ years senior marketing experience preferred.
- People Manager experience essential.
- BA/BS degree from a leading academic institution, marketing qualifications preferableWillingness to travel on a regular basis.