APAC Agency Partner
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Sales – Multiproduct /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Httpool, an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Meta, Snapchat, Amazon, and many others appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets.
Httpool is seeking a strong, experienced Agency Partner to work with leading agencies in the APAC market. You’ll be a part of the Agency team, responsible for building and growing agency partnerships in the APAC region, consulting agencies on how to meet their business objectives through advertising on our various partner platforms, as well as closely collaborating with internal cross-channels teams to assure the expansion of Agency Program across different Httpool platforms. The candidate must have a solid understanding of the agency landscape, and strong consultative sales and/or marketing skills. Additionally, the candidate will have experience in coaching and influencing people to generate positive results and must be comfortable working within a fast-changing and entrepreneurial environment. This is a full-time role and is based in our Malaysia office.
- Build and manage relationships with key agencies and enablers in the APAC region
- Retain and grow an existing book of business consisting of top Big6 and Independent agencies, identify new players in the market and execute their onboarding towards Agency Program
- Develop a best in class partnership with agencies by being the primary liaison, advocate and navigator for the agency in all partner platforms
- Collaborate with agency influencers to inspire and drive product adoption across the agency as a whole and strategically on agency priority accounts
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Create and collaborate on education & inspiration programs across the agency which has a scaled impact on various constituents (media, digital, strategic planning, and creative)
- Act on behalf of agency interests and lead solutions within internal cross-functional teams, resulting in growth of partnership across different Httpool platforms
- The candidate should preferably be from a publisher background having experience in closing deals with agencies
- Grow revenue share from Big6 agencies, grow revenue & develop new independent agencies
- Sign, monitor and grow preferred partnerships with top agencies
- Organize regular meetings and agency roadshows to ensure contact flow of new briefs
- Effectively manage relationships with agencies in order to strengthen the partnership
- Drive regular meetings at different levels in the agency's organization
- Aggressively grow revenue and track retention of agencies
- Ownership of contact, event and deal information for all clients within the agency
- Specializing in long-term deals and strategic alliances
- Responsible for centrally Trading & Media buys for all digital products
- Support top clients across the region for cross-market and cross-product integrations
- Work with an account strategist to optimize accounts toward improved performance for clients.
- Proactively identify and suggest new processes toward enhancing Httpool service and encourage feedback from customers to further strengthen products and services
- Work with global teams for trade and top accounts.
- Negotiate terms and deals with mid and long-tail publishers.
- Finalize deals and build a strong relationships with business partners.
- implementing yield management strategies with the goal of maximizing advertising revenues for the publishers.
- Analyze publisher performance and make recommendations for supply optimization
- Manage the entire publisher development and grow the supply partnership from the existing and emerging markets.
- Exploring innovative options to leverage partner properties.