Global Sales Finance Director
Madrid, Spain /
Staff – Finance /
Aleph Holding is the leading enabler of digital advertising expansion via major social media platforms in emerging markets. Through exclusive partnerships with the likes of Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Tik Tok, Twitch and other digital platforms, Aleph acts as the liaison between locally based advertising and major platforms that do not have local sales and operations teams in underserved geographic locations globally. Aleph has been operating in this space for over 20 years and has grown organically as well as through mergers and acquisitions and now operates across three continents and over 60 markets with over $1B in sales, growing revenue YoY, over 1200 employees globally and continuous rapid growth. Headquartered in Miami, Florida Aleph has significant operational leadership presence in Dubai and Argentina as well.
Sales Finance main responsibility is to coordinate, organize and ensure that quarterly Quota/ Target Setting process is executed for each quarter working side by side with Head of Sales, Country Leads and Partners Directors.
Part of the duties of this position will support to Head of Sales, CEO and CFO.
- Providing ongoing insights and analysis of business trends and performance.
- Drive standard and ad hoc analysis critical to maximizing the effectiveness of the Sales and Strategy organizations in the near, medium, and long-term.
- Drive scalable and consistent processes to enable operational excellence in business planning, forecasting, reporting, and deep insights/analytics for Sales and Strategy.
- Coordinate Quota Setting process for each quarter, country, and partner.
- Leading the annual planning process for sales budget.
- Provide analytical support in setting quarterly and annual targets.
- Organizes quarterly templates and data in a clear and intuitive manner.
- Responsible for providing tools and reports for the visualization of results and alignment of projections.
- Be the strategic business partner to the SVP of Sales to understand future expectations and forecast.
- Perform deep-dive analyses on target variances; analysis of monthly sales results, including detailed variance review.
- Work together and share information with HR for variable targets calculation.
Skills and Experience Required:
- University degree in Accounting, Administration, Finance.
- Expert knowledge of the sales pipeline
- Advanced written and speaking English.
- Digital industry background
- +10 years of work experience in Planning, Budgeting, Sales Planning, or any related business role.
- Strong analytical and organizational abilities.
- Proactive and analytical profile.
- Tools: Salesforce, PowerBI, advanced Excel & Business Intelligence knowledge.
- Must be comfortable working with large amounts of data and can identify actionable insights from analysis.
- Exhibits a high level of energy and motivation.
- Strong team and interpersonal skills and ability to works cooperatively with other teams.