ERP Applications Analyst
Warsaw, Poland /
Staff – IT /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
This position will cover support maintaining and carrying forward projects related to the ERP and their integration with other internal and external systems of the company such as CRM, tax entities, banks, etc. for global markets. In this role, you will be the first contact between internal users and potential partners or solution providers.
- Analysis and resolution of incidents
- Submit improvements for ERP usage and design with all its functionalities and integrations
- Functional analysis of new requirements, solution design and improvement proposal
- Solve high-level cases with external providers, including consultants and developers
- Ensure internal customer satisfaction
- Comply with the expected times of resolution of problems and projects
- Be a functional reference in projects related to ERP
- User training
- Solution and process documentation
- Education background in Systems or Economic Sciences
- Knowledge of administrative and accounting processes
- Knowledge of ERP: MS Dynamics AX / MS Dynamics 365 Finance and operations
- Power BI is a plus
- Customer and result-oriented with the ability to work under pressure
- Analytical, proactive, organized
- 3+ years as internal/external consultant. Experience implementing systems in LATAM markets, for Europe and Asia is a plus.
- Good communication skills in English