Consulting - Salesforce /
Aleysian is a rapidly growing startup in the Salesforce and eCommerce consulting space. We are looking for a creative and driven Consultant to implement, configure and extend the platforms for our clients, specifically Salesforce, Salsify, inriver, and Akeneo. We believe that the best consultants are people that are genuinely interested in learning and helping companies to succeed. We stress on the job training and are very open to candidates with a variety of backgrounds.
We are experts in helping our clients adopt and implement Salesforce and PIM platforms as the heartbeat of their business processes, allowing employees to maximize their production and effectiveness. Most of our engagements are performed remotely from our offices in Chicago’s loop.
The Entry Consultant role is a client-facing role that will assist in gathering configuration requirements from clients and collaborate with team members in designing, implementing and testing solutions for client business needs. After self-led training and on-project work, the Consultant possesses broad and deep knowledge of each platform and will configure the tool in response to client needs and planned usage for the platform. The Consultant is also interested in learning both Salesforce and PIM platforms and is able to work cross-functionally.
- Interacting with clients and stakeholders to determine business requirements
- Documenting a client's system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business
- Support the configuration of the environment according to client specifications and project scope
- Documentation and Testing of Application functionality
- Collaboration with team members to validate that Solution meets business requirements and functions as desired by the Client
- Develop training materials for users and other consultants
- Willingness to learn in a rapidly moving environment
- Be results-oriented, able to take a task and achieve objectives with minimal guidance
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well both individually and within a team
- Comfortable working in a small company and a fast-paced environment
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
If you are a highly motivated self-starter looking for a fast-paced & fun environment in which to advance your career we strongly encourage you to apply.