Chicago IL, Remote
Consulting - eCommerce /
Aleysian is a rapidly growing company in the eCommerce consulting space, specifically with Salsify, inriver, and Akeneo Product Information Management (PIM) platforms. We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Consultant to lead project implementations on these PIM platforms for our clients. We believe that the best consultants are people that are genuinely interested in learning and helping companies to succeed.
We are experts in helping our clients adopt and implement PIM as the heartbeat of their business processes, allowing employees to maximize their production and effectiveness. Most of our engagements are performed remotely from our offices in Chicago’s loop, and some limited travel may be necessary as part of the role.
The Senior Consultant Role is a client facing position that will lead the project effort throughout all phases of the project. This will include gathering requirements, solution design, and guiding the project through the testing and deployment phases. The Senior Consultant will also be responsible for the creation of relevant business deliverables to the client. The Senior Consultant possesses a solid background of PIM project experience to go along with a deep knowledge of at least one PIM platform. Ability to lead projects and team members is a key attribute for our Senior Consultant.
- Participate in setting engagement objectives and scope
- Lead business and functional requirement sessions
- Document requirements and develop process flows to depict business processes
- Configuration of the PIM platform
- Lead efforts to develop and execute testing, including developing testing documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, demos, estimating and project planning)
- Produce Client deliverables (business requirements, solution design documentation, project status reports, project plans)
- Present findings and recommendations to client leadership
- Provide guidance to junior team members in all phases of the project
- Preferred Senior Consultant candidates to have at least one year of hands-on experience working on the PIM space
- Preferred Senior Consultant candidates to have at least one year of experience working in professional services
- Prior experience providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs, and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement
- Candidate should have direct experience working on and leading PIM Projects
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and solid problem solving skills
- Ability to work well both individually and within a team
- Comfortable working in a small company and a fast-paced environment
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
If you are a highly motivated self-starter looking for a fast-paced & fun environment in which to advance your career, we strongly encourage you to apply.