Consulting - Salesforce /
Aleysian is a rapidly growing company in the Salesforce and eCommerce consulting space. We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Consultant to lead project implementations on our partner platforms, specifically Salesforce, Salsify, inriver, and Akeneo, for our clients. We believe that the best consultants are people that are genuinely interested in learning and helping companies to succeed.
We are experts in helping our clients adopt and implement Salesforce and PIM platforms as the heartbeat of their business processes, allowing employees to maximize their production and effectiveness. Most of our engagements are performed remotely from our offices in Chicago’s loop.
The Senior Consultant Role is a client facing position that will lead the project effort throughout all phases of the project. This will include gathering requirements, solution design, and guiding the project through the testing and deployment phases. The Senior Consultant will also be responsible for the creation of relevant business deliverables to the client. The Senior Consultant possesses a solid background of project experience to go along with a deep knowledge of the platform. Ability to lead projects and team members is a key attribute for our Senior Consultant.
- Participate in setting engagement objectives and scope
- Lead business and functional requirement sessions
- Document requirements and develop process flows to depict business processes
- Configuration of the Salesforce.com or other partner platforms
- Lead efforts to develop and execute testing, including developing testing documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, demos, estimating and project planning)
- Produce Client deliverables (business requirements, solution design documentation, project status reports, project plans)
- Present findings and recommendations to client leadership
- Provide guidance to junior team members in all phases of the project
- Senior Consultant candidates must have 3 + years of hands-on experience working on the Salesforce.com platform
- Senior Consultant candidates must have 4 + years of experience working in professional services
- Prior experience providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs, and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement
- Candidate should have direct experience working on and leading Salesforce Projects
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and solid problem solving skills
- Ability to work well both individually and within a team
- Comfort in working in a small company atmosphere at a fast pace
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the Unites States without limitation
If you are a highly motivated self-starter looking for a fast-paced & fun environment in which to advance your career we strongly encourage you to apply.