Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing
Alfresco Software, Inc. (“Alfresco”) is an enterprise open source software company focused on advancing the flow of digital business. The company provides a better, more effortless way for people to work, making sure they have the information they need, exactly when they need it most. The Alfresco Digital Business Platform is used to digitize processes, manage content and securely govern information.
Alfresco helps over 1,300 industry-leading organizations, including Cisco, Bank of NY Mellon, Capital One, US Department of Navy, and NASA, be more responsive and competitive.
Founded in 2005, Alfresco has its U.S. Headquarters in San Mateo, California, and European headquarters in Maidenhead, UK.
For more information on Alfresco, please visit http://www.alfresco.com.
Are you an expert at defining and implement integrated marketing campaigns? Do you enjoy developing programs that generate and nurture high quality leads?
Are you looking to be part of a talented Marketing team who have fun, learn from each other and strive to be truly world-class?
Do you expect to be accountable for achieving an agreed goal, but want the flexibility and responsibility to define how you meeting those objectives?
Then, this is the opportunity for you!
Alfresco is looking for a talented, results-driven individual to join our Marketing Team as a Digital Marketing Manager.
A successful candidate will ‘really know their stuff’ when it comes to utilising digital channels and be someone who can really execute.
You will be responsible for
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns including SEO, PPC, re-targeting, email and social media
- Continuously monitor and report on performance and identify and analyse patterns to generate insights for optimization
- Collaborate with web team to create landing pages and optimize user journey & conversion
- Collaborate with field, customer and partner marketing to enhance or extend campaigns reach and impact
- Drive an efficient, template, repeatable approach for campaigns execution (campaign in a box)
- Agency Management responsibilities
- Assist with social selling and sales enablement.
- Detailed understanding of digital marketing channels & trends, based on hands-on experience
- Curious and analytical to continuously optimise impact.
- Proven project Management skills.
- Enthusiastic, energetic team player
- Proactive self-starter who is adaptable to new challenges
- Organised with an attention to detail to deliver campaigns on time.
- Enjoy working in an informal environment with a "start-up" culture
- A passion for learning and improving skills and expertise.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ digital B2B marketing experience
- Hands on experience with marketing tech stack such as Marketo, Salesforce, Drupal and LinkedIn.
- Bachelor's Degree required
Alfresco is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, military status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information, medical condition or disability status.