Renewals Specialist (German speaking)
Customer Success – Sales Renewals - EMEA
Alfresco Software, Inc. (“Alfresco”) is an enterprise open source software company focused on advancing the flow of digital business. The company provides a better, more effortless way for people to work, making sure they have the information they need, exactly when they need it most. The Alfresco Digital Business Platform is used to digitize processes, manage content and securely govern information.
Alfresco helps over 1,300 industry-leading organizations, including Cisco, Bank of NY Mellon, Capital One, US Department of Navy, and NASA, be more responsive and competitive.
Founded in 2005, Alfresco has its U.S. Headquarters in San Mateo, California, and European headquarters in Maidenhead, UK.
For more information on Alfresco, please visit http://www.alfresco.com.
You will be joining a highly successful global Customer Success Team responsible for helping Alfresco customers realize business value through effective implementation and adoption of our products and services. Your primary responsibility will be to manage the subscription renewal process for Alfresco customers, ensuring those subscriptions meet customer needs and that renewals are completed in advance of expiration. You will be tasked and measured on our team’s ability to drive customer retention, foster account growth, and promote advocacy within our customer base.
Liaise closely with internal teams to proactive address possible issues
- Manage all aspects of the subscription renewal process for a defined set of customers to ensure continuous access to Alfresco products and services
- Collaborate with the assigned Customer Success Manager to develop and execute renewals strategy
- Provide timely proposals and quotes in line with terms of customer and/or partner agreements
- Negotiate final pricing while aligning to the value each customer is receiving to maximize Alfresco revenue
- Convey the value proposition for Alfresco product subscriptions, technical support, and other services
- Effectively influence customer processes to drive on-time renewals
- Track and maintain customer data and renewal notes in Salesforce and Gainsight
- Accurately forecast renewal pricing, timing, and risks
- Document and maintain renewal process information by customer
- Assist customers with general questions and basic needs surrounding Alfresco products and services
- Assist with miscellaneous projects for the broader Customer Success Management Team.
- 1-2 years of professional experience or internship in a customer facing role
- Efficient in using computer systems and on-line documentation with demonstrated capabilities to pick up new systems and web-based tools
- Experience recording information in Salesforce or similar CRM system preferred (not required)
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Impressive listening, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Team player who enjoys assisting where needed and finding ways to help
- High activity level, enthusiastic, self-motivated, tenacious
- Ambitious and stable who aspires to grow within Alfresco
- Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Able to work autonomously and proactively
- Proven influencer and negotiator
- Creative and excellent problem solver
- Ability to multi-task
Alfresco is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, military status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information, medical condition or disability status.