Strategic Customer Success Manager
Customer Success – Sales Renewals - AMER
Alfresco Software, Inc. (“Alfresco”) is an enterprise open source software company focused on advancing the flow of digital business. The company provides a better, more effortless way for people to work, making sure they have the information they need, exactly when they need it most. The Alfresco Digital Business Platform is used to digitize processes, manage content and securely govern information.
Alfresco helps over 1,300 industry-leading organizations, including Cisco, Bank of NY Mellon, Capital One, US Department of Navy, and NASA, be more responsive and competitive.
Founded in 2005, Alfresco has its U.S. Headquarters in San Mateo, California, and European headquarters in Maidenhead, UK.
For more information on Alfresco, please visit http://www.alfresco.com.
The key to the Strategic Customer Success Manager role is knowing our Customers and creating a center of excellence around the client experience that ensures strong client relationships and retention. As a CSM, you will be joining a highly successful global Customer Success Team responsible for helping Alfresco customers realize business value through effective implementation and adoption of our products and services. You will serve as the customer’s conduit into Alfresco and will be responsible for aligning internal resources to ensure a great customer experience. You will be tasked and measured on your ability to drive customer retention, foster account growth, and promote advocacy within your customer base.
What You’ll Do
- Build highly effective and deep relationships with key stakeholders including program Directors, related business executives, and IT stakeholders.
- Drive retention and growth among our most strategic and complex customers by maintaining a deep understanding their business needs and goals and understanding how Alfresco helps achieve them.
- Drive the resolution of high impact technical, product and implementation issues by working to marshal our technical support, product and engineering teams to ensure their fastest possible resolution.
- Provide relevant adoption, implementation, product and technical recommendations to ensure our solutions meet our customers’ business needs
- Monitor, identify and manage trends in adoption, utilization and customer KPIs ensuring any resulting risk arising to Alfresco’s business with your customers are clearly understood and articulated to Alfresco management
- Understand the broad macro and micro-economic environment for each of your customers ensuring any resulting risks arising to Alfresco’s business with your customers are clearly understood and articulated to Alfresco leadership
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our marketing, sales, and product strategy
- Create the conditions for the successful renewal of our existing business by delivering success in our customer relationships
- Identify and nurture new opportunities in collaboration with our sales team to unlock the growth potential in your accounts
- Identify and promote opportunities for customers to act as Alfresco advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Track and maintain customer data in relevant tools and systems
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of strong performance in customer success management, account management, sales or other customer-facing roles in the software or IT industry
- Experience working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers and building and expanding those relationships
- Experience owning customer relationships with some level of face-to-face interaction
- Impressive executive presence and presentation skills in person and via technology
- Strong listening, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create structure and processes in ambiguous situations
- Experience working with and organizing cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Driven and action oriented with a sense of urgency and an ability to perform effectively under pressure
- Passion for technology and customer success
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Alfresco is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, military status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information, medical condition or disability status.