Strategic Account Executive
Sales – Field Sales - EMEA
Alfresco Software, Inc. (“Alfresco”) is an enterprise open source software company focused on advancing the flow of digital business. The company provides a better, more effortless way for people to work, making sure they have the information they need, exactly when they need it most. The Alfresco Digital Business Platform is used to digitize processes, manage content and securely govern information.
Alfresco helps over 1,300 industry-leading organizations, including Cisco, Bank of NY Mellon, Capital One, US Department of Navy, and NASA, be more responsive and competitive.
Founded in 2005, Alfresco has its U.S. Headquarters in San Mateo, California, and European headquarters in Maidenhead, UK.
For more information on Alfresco, please visit http://www.alfresco.com.
The Strategic Account Executive is responsible for executing and maintaining a sales plan and strategy for achieving annual quotas and revenue targets for the company's products and services in Italy This role is responsible for pipeline, forecast and revenue generation. The Sales Director enhances the company’s strategic decisions driving our internal sales processes for account plans at prospects and customers, developing strategies for opening new accounts or new business in current customers, driving process improvements and performance in the areas of lead management, prospecting, cold calling, prospect plan development and execution, and early and late stage opportunity management.
- Develops and articulates coherent sales strategy for target accounts across multiple market segments and channels
- Executes upon a sales strategy to drive revenues and exceed expectations of a multi-million-dollar business plan for material opportunities in large enterprises
- Responsible for forecasting and achieving quarterly targets, sales plans. Prepares accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting via Salesforce.com
- Communicates corporate strategy, provides direction and removes barriers to increase revenues
- Develops key partnerships, relationships and alliances with OEMs, strategic channel partners, systems integrators, and professional services organizations
- Identifies and properly qualifies business opportunities
- Presents business solutions at the executive level
- Leads negotiations and overcomes objections for deal closure
- Manages complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously
- Successful experience at new account development or large account management
- At least 5 years professional selling or operations experience in technology sales
- Excellent Communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- High levels of social perceptiveness and customer service
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Self-driven, motivated, and results oriented
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- General knowledge of RDBMS, OLAP, client/server, and Web/Internet technologies
- Experience and training in a value-based enterprise sales methodology (Solution Selling, Customer Centric Selling, etc.)
- Track record of success in a multi-million-dollar, multi-division global technology company.
- Someone who brings marquee value with the ability to establish relationships and alliances with OEM, strategic partners, systems integrators, and service companies, as well as possessing a strong understanding of end-user requirements.
- Strong leadership skills with strategic and tactical abilities.
- The ability to overcome obstacles/barriers and has worked within an organization that has attained significant international stature while retaining entrepreneurial spirit.
Alfresco is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, military status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information, medical condition or disability status.