Global Technology Partner Program Director
Sales – Channel Sales - EMEA
Alfresco Software, Inc. (“Alfresco”) is an enterprise open source software company focused on advancing the flow of digital business. The company provides a better, more effortless way for people to work, making sure they have the information they need, exactly when they need it most. The Alfresco Digital Business Platform is used to digitize processes, manage content and securely govern information.
Alfresco helps over 1,300 industry-leading organizations, including Cisco, Bank of NY Mellon, Capital One, US Department of Navy, and NASA, be more responsive and competitive.
Founded in 2005, Alfresco has its U.S. Headquarters in San Mateo, California, and European headquarters in Maidenhead, UK.
For more information on Alfresco, please visit http://www.alfresco.com.
The Global Strategic Technology Partner Director will be responsible for devising and implementing the strategy and plan for recruiting, managing and driving revenue with Alfresco Technology (or ISV) partnerships on a worldwide basis. For Alfresco, this role is a vital business development role that is critical to Alfresco’s growth – both in-terms of revenue and market share.
For this role, Alfresco Technology Partners are defined as follows
- Global Technology partners such as AWS, Salesforce, Ephesoft, Pivotal Software, Rackspace, etc.
- Solution-focused ISV Technology partners that expand the value proposition of the Alfresco Digital Business Platform, such as Snowbound, Simflofy, Decooda, Sphereon
- Deliver integrated Go-To-Market plans (for technical and business audiences) with Global Technology Partners by adhering-to- and leveraging their partner programs (meeting their requirements) and ensuring that Alfresco maximize the value and benefits of their partnership programs across development, marketing and sales. Approximately 30-35% of this role is solely focused on AWS.
- Develop and execute on a Technology Partner Program strategy that enables Alfresco to reach an expanded customer base with a more comprehensive technology-driven, solution-focused conversation with customers.
- Define, oversee and manage, with Alfresco Engineering, a Technology Certification Program to ensure Technology Partners deliver solutions that compliment and extend the Alfresco Digital Business Platform properly using the Alfresco ADF and APIs in a manner that is consistent with all modern, open-source, and enterprise development paradigms.
- Develop a solution capacity gap map that clearly identifies areas where partners and/or partner solutions will compliment Alfresco. Develop a recruitment and engagement strategy to identify Technology Partners to fill these gaps.
- Work in a cross-functional manner to ensure all Technology Partner Programs, in a prioritized fashion, are on-boarded and enabled from a technical perspective and, once on-boarded, work with/oversee these partners to help drive joint customers and sales.
- Create, define, drive and measure Partner-to-Partner (P2P) activities across the Solution Provider and GSI ecosystems to maximize the impact of the Alfresco Partner Program and ecosystem.
- Document, across all Technology partners, formalized business plans with senior level commitment, KPIs and scorecards to track progress, engagement and impact of the ecosystem.
- 5 years of Business Development and Channel professional with significant experience building strategic partnerships at an enterprise software firm.
- Knowledge of AWS and their APN (AWS Partner Network) is important, but, it is critical to have a proven track record of how to engage and drive results in an organization with a large, strong partner ecosystem (AWS is preferred but a proven track record with Microsoft or VMware is acceptable).
- Strong technical background with focus on Cloud (AWS) and open-source software.
- High intellectual horsepower; high-energy with proven entrepreneurial track record of defining and delivering on business development objectives.
- Consistent track record of operational excellence.
- History of building strong internal relationships across sales organizations.
- Must be flexible and able to excel in a dynamic, fast changing environments
- Successful background of driving repeatable solutions.
- Excellent communications, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Must be open to 25% worldwide travel.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Home office based- can reside in an major city across the US.
Alfresco is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, military status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information, medical condition or disability status.