Senior Customer Success Manager - Federal - DC
Customer Success – Sales Renewals - AMER
Alfresco Software, Inc. (“Alfresco”) is an enterprise open source software company focused on advancing the flow of digital business. The company provides a better, more effortless way for people to work, making sure they have the information they need, exactly when they need it most. The Alfresco Digital Business Platform is used to digitize processes, manage content and securely govern information.
Alfresco helps over 1,300 industry-leading organizations, including Cisco, Bank of NY Mellon, Capital One, US Department of Navy, and NASA, be more responsive and competitive.
Founded in 2005, Alfresco has its U.S. Headquarters in San Mateo, California, and European headquarters in Maidenhead, UK.
For more information on Alfresco, please visit http://www.alfresco.com.
The key to the Customer Success Manager role is knowing our Customers and creating a center of excellence around the client experience that ensures strong client relationships and retention. As a CSM, you will be joining a highly successful global Customer Success Team responsible for helping Alfresco customers realize business value through effective implementation and adoption of our products and services. You will serve as the customer’s conduit into Alfresco and will be responsible for aligning internal resources to ensure a great customer experience. You will be tasked and measured on your ability to drive customer retention, foster account growth, and promote advocacy within your customer base.
What You’ll Do
- Drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Deliver and communicate ROI throughout the customer lifecycle
- Marshall resources across Alfresco (Support, Sales, Engineering, etc.) as needed to support customers’ needs
- Share best practices and customer experiences that will help customers maximize the effectiveness and value of the Alfresco platform
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our marketing, sales, and product strategy
- Collaborate closely with Renewals Specialists and Sales Account Executives to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Identify and promote opportunities for customers to act as Alfresco advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Track and maintain customer data in relevant tools and systems
- Assist as needed in client issues resolution and be accountable for client experience and satisfaction
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of strong performance in customer success management, account management, sales or other customer-facing roles in the software or IT industry.
- Must reside in the DC area. Home-office set up, however required to go into our Reston, VA office when not in front of customers.
- Domain knowledge of or experience in selling or delivering IT Products / Services (PaaS a plus) to Mid - Large Global Enterprise Clients.
- Must have solid knowledge and experience within the Federal space.
- Ability to effectively communicate and build deep and wide client relationships through strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication (speaking / listening) and presentations skills.
- Commitment to drive, support, and enable the delivery teams as needed to achieve client value in all deliverables, QBRs, and communications
- Ability to create structure and processes in ambiguous situations
- Experience working with and organizing cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to drive continuous results / value that meet or exceed client expectations.
- Passion for technology and customer success
Alfresco is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, military status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information, medical condition or disability status.