Content Marketing & Sales Enablement Manager
Marketing – Marketing
Alfresco Software, Inc. (“Alfresco”) is an enterprise open source software company focused on advancing the flow of digital business. The company provides a better, more effortless way for people to work, making sure they have the information they need, exactly when they need it most. The Alfresco Digital Business Platform is used to digitize processes, manage content and securely govern information.
Alfresco helps over 1,300 industry-leading organizations, including Cisco, Bank of NY Mellon, Capital One, US Department of Navy, and NASA, be more responsive and competitive.
Founded in 2005, Alfresco has its U.S. Headquarters in San Mateo, California, and European headquarters in Maidenhead, UK.
For more information on Alfresco, please visit http://www.alfresco.com.
Do you love creating content that delivers value to an audience and helps support campaigns? Are you keen to help enable Sales to use that content effectively as they engage prospects?
Would you like to be part of a talented Marketing team who have fun, learn from each other and strive to be truly world-class?
If that sounds like your kind of thing, and you are creative, inquisitive and enthusiastic, this is the opportunity for you!
Alfresco is looking for a talented, results-driven individual to join our Marketing Team as a Content Marketing & Sales Enablement Manager.
You will be responsible for
- Assist in creating compelling content for campaigns (such as blog posts, web content, customer success stories, white papers, presentations, ebooks, social media and email copy.
- Provide Sales enablement training on content and how to use it effectively, including writing emails for sales and keeping the sales portal updated.
- Project manage and contribute to the corporate blog, including conducting interviews, and working with subject matter experts to publish weekly stories
- Proofread, edit and enhance content produced by others to ensure all content is on-brand & has consistent style, quality and tone.
- Ensure SEO is a key input to content creation.
- Monitor content performance and aggregate insights to drive better engagement and provide feedback to other content creators
- Identify and recommend opportunities for content repurposing & promotion.
- Manage organic social messaging (TBD)
- Strong cross-collaboration with the digital design team to bring content ideas to life
- Enthusiastic, energetic team player
- Proactive self-starter who is adaptable to new challenges
- Enjoy working in an informal environment with a "start-up" culture
- A passion for learning and improving skills and expertise.
- Ability to write copy and be an effective editor and proof reader.
- Proven project Management skills.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ marketing experience within B2B
- Bachelor's Degree required
Alfresco is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, military status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information, medical condition or disability status.