Marketing Operations Specialist
Marketing – Marketing
Alfresco Software, Inc. (“Alfresco”) is an enterprise open source software company focused on advancing the flow of digital business. The company provides a better, more effortless way for people to work, making sure they have the information they need, exactly when they need it most. The Alfresco Digital Business Platform is used to digitize processes, manage content and securely govern information.
Alfresco helps over 1,300 industry-leading organizations, including Cisco, Bank of NY Mellon, Capital One, US Department of Navy, and NASA, be more responsive and competitive.
Founded in 2005, Alfresco has its U.S. Headquarters in San Mateo, California, and European headquarters in Maidenhead, UK.
For more information on Alfresco, please visit http://www.alfresco.com.
You’re driven by making marketing happen, data, measurement and technology, using it to improve the experience of our customers and delivery of leads into the sales organisation. You have a passion for being at the cutting edge of technology .
As a Marketing Operations Specialist AMER you are responsible for bringing marketing programs to life, supporting the Field Sales, SDR and Field Marketing teams. You’ll also be responsible for enabling our business development team with sales engagement tools such as Outreach. This is a high profile role in a company that receives in excess of half a million website page views, over 8,000 responses to marketing programs a month and utilises a cutting edge Marketing technology stack to support it.
About the Team
The award-winning Global Marketing Operations team is co-located in Maidenhead UK and Atlanta GA and is the central pillar of support for the wider marketing team. The team is lead by the VP of Digital Experience and you’ll be expected to work directly with a wide range of people across the business.
The Marketing Operations team is passionate about quality data, providing great customer service to our internal customers (SDRs, Field/Partner/Customer Marketing, Sales etc) and optimising every step of the marketing funnel to deliver great quality leads that convert. We are a highly collaborative, data-driven team and work hard to pull out the key insights from our data to make great marketing investment decisions. Powering all this is our technology stack of Marketo, Salesforce, Drift, Outreach, DemandBase, Drupal, Google Analytics and much much more.
- Support the SDR (Sales Development Representatives) team with inbound and outbound activities using a combination of Marketo, Drift and Outreach
- Interact regularly with SDRs to understand the language they use to best sell Alfresco product then adopt and evolve this language for use in welcome messages for Drift and Outreach
- Understand Alfresco brand voice to ensure Drift SalesPlays (bots) reflect this point of view in appearance and responses given
- Build reports and Dashboard to help SDRs and management to understand SDR performance to achieve established goals
- Supporting the team to optimize lead lifecycle management processes, helping to ensure we deliver quality MQLs to our key markets, target accounts and personas
- Leading the AMER program planning and execution process, bringing Field, Industry, Customer and Partner marketing plans together.
- Work within the Global marketing Programs, Content and field marketing team to link programs to Drift and Outreach when appropriate
- Supporting program owners to segment the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness using existing segmentation and list build
- In conjunction with the program owners, supporting the setup of innovative. campaigns for the AMER SDR team; monitoring SDR adherence to SLAs and analysing lead follow up and program performance
- Managing Alfresco’s sales engagement software (Outreach)
- Managing Alfresco’s conversation marketing software (Drift)Creating initiatives to disseminate marketing best practices across the Marketing team
- Help create and maintain documentation around operational processes, workflows and tracking
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues and other key marketing operations functions for the AMER team
Keys to success
- Innovative, curious and always striving to get 1% better every day
- You enjoy staying at the cutting edge of marketing best practices
- Understanding of SFDC and Marketo integration
- Ensure that data in Marketo programs is properly mirrored in SFDC for accurate reporting
- Find ever more creative ways to manage and integrate a variety of technology, data, and service vendors to help us meet our corporate goals
- Getting great feedback from internal customers gives you a real high
- Experience working with Marketing Automation tools, (like HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, dotMailer, MailChimp) and Salesforce.com
- Experience working with Sales Engagement tools (preferably Outreach)
- Advanced expertise in Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc)
- You are a people person, easy to get along with, persuasive and generous with your time to help others develop and learn
- Willingness to experiment – even if something doesn't work, be prepared to learn from your it
- Quick learner, always looking to embrace and master new technologies
- Ability to multitask and work independently, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- BS/BA in Computing, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Economics, or related field
- 3+ years of experience working in a marketing, sales or business analytics role
- 1 or 2 years of Marketo / SFDC experience
Alfresco is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, military status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information, medical condition or disability status.