Sales Development Representative - German Speaking
Marketing – Sales - SDR - EMEA
Alfresco Software, Inc. (“Alfresco”) is an enterprise open source software company focused on advancing the flow of digital business. The company provides a better, more effortless way for people to work, making sure they have the information they need, exactly when they need it most. The Alfresco Digital Business Platform is used to digitize processes, manage content and securely govern information.
Alfresco helps over 1,300 industry-leading organizations, including Cisco, Bank of NY Mellon, Capital One, US Department of Navy, and NASA, be more responsive and competitive.
Founded in 2005, Alfresco has its U.S. Headquarters in San Mateo, California, and European headquarters in Maidenhead, UK.
For more information on Alfresco, please visit http://www.alfresco.com.
About the Team...
Currently the EMEA Sales Development Team supports major growth regions and is located in London or Maidenhead.
We think of the Sales Development team as the glue that connects Sales and Marketing and executes targeted inbound and outbound campaigns with the objective to identify sales opportunities and generate pipeline.
As a Sales Development Representative at Alfresco, you are responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities. You will thrive and succeed if you are someone who is confident, tenacious, and highly organized. You should also be comfortable speaking and presenting to prospective clients, and be prepared to be on a highly driven sales team crucial to the ongoing success of Alfresco. Your efforts and successes will always make an impact.
- Conducting outbound calling to develop opportunity within our account targets in EMEA
- Follow up on all incoming enquiries from phone, web and email with a sense of urgency
- Engage in the ongoing development of the SDR role, participating in relevant Sales and Marketing educational trainings and staying current with Sales Development best practices
- Develop account profiles while building customer/prospect relationships and engage in opportunity discovery by phone and email
- Work with Sales teams and Field Marketing to develop Account Based Marketing campaigns for given accounts
- Follow up on leads created by Marketing and develop into opportunities, recording progress in Salesforce.com
- Identify and assign new leads, track activity and maintain all information in Salesforce.com
- Engage in campaign testing and piloting with selected groups of customers or prospects and provide feedback to Marketing and/or other Sales teams
- Meet and where possible, exceed individual goals set for pipeline and lead generation
- Work as part of a team collaborating with fellow SDR’s as well as Mid-Market and Enterprise Sales colleagues
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, relevant industry trends and competition (You will be trained on this!)
Keys to your success
- 1-2 year technology Sales or Customer Service experience desired, preferably in software
- Fluent in German
- Resilience and consistent over-achievement persona
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial desire
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Alfresco is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, military status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information, medical condition or disability status.