Partner Sales Executive - SF
San Francisco /
Revenue – Partner & Alliances /
At Algolia, we are passionate about helping developers & product teams connect their users with what matters most in milliseconds!
As a Partner Sales Executive, you will help build out our momentum in the strategic accounts space by recruiting system integrators, ISVs and digital agencies. Example partnerships could include Shopify, Deloitte Digital, Accenture, Wipro, Cognizant or Sapient as well as Merkle, Isobar, AKQA and other similar firms.
As an integral part of the Global Alliances Team, the Partner Sales Executive will lead the partnership and alliances strategy and execution within their territory with the goal of exceeding Algolia’s partner revenue and growth targets for targeted partner relationships. This role will focus on developing joint solutions, driving sales and marketing alignment, developing joint marketing collateral, and supporting joint selling and channel activities. The Partner Sales Executive will deliver marketing messages regarding Algolia’s strategic partner solutions to a broad audience, including internal stakeholders such as sales and external groups such as clients and prospects. In collaboration with the marketing team, this role will help drive for collateral such as data sheets, white papers, presentations, email templates, blog posts, sales training materials and marketing materials.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Recruit and account manage key Algolia partners across a range of partner types including large complex consulting companies, advisor firms, system integrators, technology companies (e-commerce platforms and complimentary SaaS providers), often referred to as ISVs to drive revenue (in alignment with our GTM strategy)
- Coordinate across teams (Solution Engineers, Partner Sales Engineers, AE’s and Business Development) to provide guidance on strategy and prioritization for strategic partner needs and advancement of deals
- Primary focus of driving incremental pipeline from joint activities with a set of named partners
- Ability to work across a partner organization, with Sales, Marketing and the partners alliances team
- Present detailed proposals for new and existing programs and how to scale partnerships
- Present and provide updates to NA sales leadership.
- Develop or assist in the development of joint sales and marketing collateral, white papers, best practices, web content, press releases, case studies, articles, and other materials.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Previous experience as quota carrying Alliance, Channel or Partner Manager
- Proven ability to lead cross functional teams both internally and externally
- Recent documented success with alliance or partner management
- History of establishing new relationships with partners
- History of driving joint co-selling and co-marketing activities
- Ability to drive creation of whitepapers, best practices, blog posts, competitive comparisons and product datasheets
- Experience in a SaaS Account Executive role is a plus
- Year of experience range: 7+ years
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside
- Covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer
- Bi-monthly meditation sessions