Los Angeles /
Alice is a venture-backed startup, offering a better solution to personal finance powered by crypto. Decentralized Finance holds immense promise as a foundation for a more robust, sound, and transparent economy. The team is building on top of DeFi to deliver an experience leaps ahead of traditional banks or FinTechs.
Alice is backed by leading investors such as Arrington XRP, Do Kwon, Accomplice Blockchain, Mechanism Capital and more.
This role requires a good understanding of crypto and payments space. You will be responsible for all things non-engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in finance/consulting and/or operational role
- Strong business analysis skills - documenting requirements, understanding business impacts & tradeoffs, conducting interviews
- Strong experience delivering projects from concept to production
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills; proficient in managing large data sets
- Performant in ambiguity and requires minimal guidance
- You're a jack of all traits
Ideally you'd have
- Industry experience in an operational role and/or in a top tier consulting/banking firm
- An undergraduate degree from a top university in an analytics heavy major (e.g., Engineering or Economics) and/or a graduate degree from a top university in Engineering, Economics, or Business
- You have an understanding of compliance, fraud-mitigation, and/or payment stack
We have a very strong preference for in-person work in Los Angeles