Senior Software Engineer
Los Angeles /
Alice is a venture-backed startup, offering a better solution to personal finance powered by crypto. Decentralized Finance holds immense promise as a foundation for a more robust, sound, and transparent economy. The team is building on top of DeFi to deliver an experience leaps ahead of traditional banks or FinTechs.
Alice is backed by leading investors such as Arrington XRP, Do Kwon, Accomplice Blockchain, Mechanism Capital and more.
We're eager to work with you if you're keen to master the product from React to Smart Contracts, owning projects end-to-end, and working directly with the founding team. You'll be integral to crafting the app, building out new features, and bringing them from concept to production.
- Are passionate about Web 3.0, decentralized finance (DeFi), and smart contracts
- Are intellectually curious, self-directed, and performant in ambiguity
- Have 4+ years of industry experience as a software engineer
Ideally you'd have
- Industry experience in a top tier tech firm or blue-chip DeFi project
- An undergraduate degree from a top university in an analytics heavy major (e.g., Engineering or Economics)
- Knowledge of the Terra ecosystem, algorithmic stablecoins, Anchor money-market
- Experience with core AWS technologies such as RDS, EC2, Lambda, S3, etc.
- Previous experience developing smart contracts either in Rust or Solidity
- Previous experience building production-ready mobile applications
- Previous experience building modern web applications
- Previous experience on full stack teams in the finance or security space
We have a very strong preference for in-person work in Los Angeles