Marketing Artist - REMOTE
Game Production & Operations – Art /
Proudly an Endeavor company, Alictus is a 100% founder owned company bringing crazy enough people with bold ideas to achieve ambitious goals. Simply put, we are on a mission to become one of the most influential gaming companies in the world, already reaching millions of new players every day!
We’ve had a number of hit games reaching #1 position in the United States and all over the world like Money Buster, Oh God!, Deep Clean Inc and Collect Cubes.
In Alictus, you will find highly talented individuals from various backgrounds, working at their best to become a better version of themselves everyday. If you feel like you are one of us, this is the chance!
BEING AN ART TEAM MEMBER IN ALICTUS
As an Art Team member, you will be working closely with Game Development, Product and Growth teams. You will be a part of originating new hit games as well as creating and improving those games.
As Artists in Alictus, we take inspiration from "Data" and mold our creations accordingly. You will work with Growth & Product teams to be informed of every metric your design produced, and have the convenience to improve accordingly. We strongly believe that creating "hit games" requires multiple teams working in harmony in order to deliver the most optimized products for our player base.
Join us if being a Game Artist is just not enough for you; you also want to be a Hyper-Casual connoisseur!
What you will do day in and day out;
- Create video ads for mobile formats
- Benchmark ads from competitors
- Bring new ideas
- Optimize workflow with creating templates
- Analyse creative performances on marketing channels
- Outperform your monthly goals
What do we expect from you?
- Having a broad understanding regarding Hyper-Casual markets, such as keeping up with trends, following top chats or being an avid player in general
- Understanding of why people are attracted to a certain content and how to hook them
- Self-motivation, good communication skills and able to work effectively in a team environment
- Being able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing task priorities and workload in a fast-paced startup environment
- Exceptionally talented and/or experienced with Adobe After Effects
- Creative and hacker mindset
- Deep understanding of hyper-casual and casual marketing
- Strong organizational skills
- Track record of creating marketing materials for successful mobile games
- Good understanding of casual and hyper-casual games and their hooks
- Familiarity working with Unity3D
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive compensation package (of course!)
- Monthly Sodexo to cover all food expenses,
- Objective based generous bonus plan,
- Fully transparent company,
- Strong work & team culture empowering autonomy, self-discipline and personal growth,
- Knowledgeable and fun team giving each other feedback on a regular basis,
- Resourceful company unlocking potential to reach highly ambitious and challenging goals ,
- Opportunity to benefit from being part of a growing company with a mission to be one of the leaders in its industry.
Where you work is up to you. Now and always. Alictus is a remote-first company with availability of offices by choice after pandemic. Today we have team members in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, Niğde, Tekirdağ, Şırnak and Munich.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, a case study and, video call with Hiring Managers and Founders. Our Founders are very much involved in the recruitment process, that is why they will also meet candidates as a last step.