3D Conceptual Artist - REMOTE
Game Production & Operations – Art /
Proudly an Endeavor company, Alictus is bringing crazy enough people with bold ideas to achieve ambitious goals. Simply put, we are on a mission to become one of the most influential gaming companies in the world, already reaching millions of new players every day!
We’ve had a number of hit games reaching #1 position in the United States and all over the world like Candy Challenge 3D, Boss Life 3D, Rob Master 3D, Deep Clean Inc. 3D, Oh God!, Money Buster! and Collect Cubes.
In Alictus, you will find highly talented individuals from various backgrounds, working at their best to become a better version of themselves everyday. If you feel like you are one of us, this is the chance!
BEING A 3D CONCEPTUAL ARTIST IN ALICTUS
In Alictus “Freedom” is what we are offering to our 3D Conceptual Artists. Freedom to create new game concepts and ideas which represent your wildest ideas. This is a brand new position we are opening up within Alictus. As a 3D Conceptual Artist, you will be working closely with the Game Designers and the Growth team. You will be a part of originating new “hit” game ideas.
Your main goal in this position is simple; Create captivating videos that represent new game ideas and concepts! You will have the opportunity to not only improve your art, but also acquire a vast amount of knowledge regarding all aspects of the game creation pipeline.
As Artists in Alictus, we take inspiration from "Data" and mold our creations accordingly. You will work with the Growth team to be informed of every metric your video has produced, and have the convenience to improve accordingly. We strongly believe that creating "hit games" requires multiple teams working in harmony in order to deliver the most optimized products for our player base.
Join us, if creating a new hit game concept sounds like something you want to do each week and become a Hyper-Casual connoisseur through the process!
What you will do day in and day out;
- Work on new game ideas and make visual concepts
- Create video ads which represents your game ideas
- Work with Game Designers and the Growth team to produce new game concepts.
- Produce 3D assets, rigging and animations
- Design 2D assets - Mobile game sprites
What do we expect from you?
- Having a broad understanding regarding Hyper-Casual markets, such as keeping up with trends, following top chats or being an avid player in general
- Understanding of why people are attracted to a certain content and how to hook them
- Self-motivation, good communication skills and able to work effectively in a team environment
- Being able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing task priorities and workload in a fast-paced startup environment
Softwares commonly used;
- Unity 3D
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Bachelor's degree in Art, Design, Animation or a related field or equivalent practical experience with a solid portfolio
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and After Effects
- Competent in at least one 3D modeling package such as Blender, 3DS Max or Maya
- Experience with Unity 3D
- Basic knowledge in UI/UX
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive compensation package (of course!)
- Monthly Sodexo to cover all food expenses,
- Objective based generous bonus plan,
- Fully transparent company,
- Strong work & team culture empowering autonomy, self-discipline and personal growth,
- Knowledgeable and fun team giving each other feedback on a regular basis,
- Resourceful company unlocking potential to reach highly ambitious and challenging goals ,
- Opportunity to benefit from being part of a growing company with a mission to be one of the leaders in its industry.
Where you work is up to you. Now and always. Alictus is a remote-first company with availability of offices by choice after pandemic. Today we have team members in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, Manisa, Antalya, Muğla, Tekirdağ, Çanakkale, Bursa, Gaziantep, Aydın, Kayseri and Munich.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, a case study and, video call with Hiring Managers and Founders. Our Founders are very much involved in the recruitment process, that is why they will also meet candidates as a last step.