Business Intelligence Developer - REMOTE
Engineering – Business Intelligence and Data Platform /
Proudly an Endeavor company, Alictus is a 100% founder owned company bringing crazy enough people with bold ideas to achieve ambitious goals. Simply put, we are on a mission to become one of the most influential gaming companies in the world, already reaching millions of new players every day!
We’ve had a number of hit games reaching #1 position in the United States and all over the world like Money Buster, Oh God!, Deep Clean Inc and Collect Cubes.
In Alictus, you will find highly talented individuals from various backgrounds, working at their best to become a better version of themselves everyday. If you feel like you are one of us, this is the chance!
BEING A BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE TEAM MEMBER IN ALICTUS
As a Business Intelligence Team member, you will be working collaboratively with Backend Development, Growth and Product teams. You will have a wide range of responsibilities to further develop much appreciated Alictus Growth Engine.
What you will do day in and day out;
- Supervise and maintain day-to-day BI operations
- Develop and/or optimize BI systems
- Integrate new data sources to BI systems
- Create value from current and/or new data sources and feed into the Growth Engine
- Develop and/optimize algorithms for Growth Engine
What do we expect from you?
- Search - Develop - Test - Utilize new tools and technologies to push Alictus Growth Engine at the edge of the tech world
- Take initiative to not only solve but also generate business questions
- Work alone but ask for help from other team members anytime you need.
Technologies and concepts commonly used;
- Power BI and DAX
- Power Automate
- Azure Cloud Storage
- 3rd Party Power BI helpers: DAX Studio - Tabular Editor - ALM Toolkit
- Data modeling (mainly star schema)
- Statistical analysis
- Data visualization
- At least BS degree in any field of study related to Information Systems/Technologies (Engineering, Computer Science), Statistics
- Relevant academic or professional experience in business intelligence, data systems or statistical analysis
- Comfortable with at least one query language (SQL, DAX)
- Comfortable with at least one programming language around analytics (R, Python…)
- Comfortable with at least one BI tool (Power BI, Tableau…)
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive compensation package (of course!)
- Monthly Sodexo to cover all food expenses,
- Objective based generous bonus plan,
- Fully transparent company,
- Strong work & team culture empowering autonomy, self-discipline and personal growth,
- Knowledgeable and fun team giving each other feedback on a regular basis,
- Resourceful company unlocking potential to reach highly ambitious and challenging goals ,
- Opportunity to benefit from being part of a growing company with a mission to be one of the leaders in its industry.
Where you work is up to you. Now and always. Alictus is a remote-first company with availability of offices by choice after pandemic. Today we have team members in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, Niğde, Tekirdağ, Şırnak and Munich.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, a case study and, video call with Hiring Managers and Founders. Our Founders are very much involved in the recruitment process, that is why they will also meet candidates as a last step.