Data Analyst - REMOTE
İstanbul, Turkey /
Engineering – Business Intelligence and Data Platform /
THE BEST TIME TO JOIN ALICTUS
Having joined forces with SciPlay, Alictus is now stronger than ever and ready to take on the new challenges in this new era of mobile gaming!
We're proud to bring together some of the most "crazy enough" people in the industry to make amazing hits played by millions whole over the world.
Simply put, we are on a mission to become one of the most influential gaming companies in the world. And we're already making waves, reaching millions of new players every single day!
With hits like Fade Master 3D, Candy Challenge 3D, Boss Life 3D, Rob Master 3D, Deep Clean Inc. 3D, Oh God!, Money Buster!, Collect Cubes! We have topped the charts in the United States and all over the world!
Over the years, Alictus has evolved and positioned itself to pursue bigger goals and take on new challenges. And each time, we've succeeded in those transformations. Now that we've joined forces with SciPlay, we're embarking on an exciting new journey to build what we call 'Casual-Hyper' games.
It's a crucial step towards our long-term vision of shaping the future of gaming by reimagining how games are made. If you're passionate about creating games that people will love for years to come, thrive on fast-paced environment, and are excited to work with us towards the "crazy enough" idea of "shortening the delivery of such games from months to minutes," then there's no better time to join Alictus!
So come on board and let's work together to create something amazing. We can't wait to see what we'll achieve together!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE HERE
Alictus takes pride in its culture, where creative freedom is at the center, and provides a unique opportunity for talented people to unlock their potential.
We breathe games, eat technology, and drink entertainment. We love thinking about and discussing such matters because of our natural curiosity. We are creators. We take pride in our creativity shining through our everyday work. And we make noise with our work.
You will have a lot of independence and the opportunity to have the most impact on your job. You will own and be accountable for what you do, but that does not mean you will be alone, you will be working with a team that seeks excellence every day. We win as a team, all together; so collaboration and communication are in our DNA. We will trust you to do what is best for Alictus, even when you disagree.
At Alictus, we live by those values.
As a Data Analyst, you will be working collaboratively with Backend Development, Business Intelligence Development, Growth and Product Management teams. Your responsibilities will include developing, optimizing, supervising and maintaining analytics pipeline on multiple platforms including Power BI and Knime. As project owner, you are expected to explore and enhance Alictus analytical capabilities with the objective of creating value from current data operations and develop new solutions mainly with designing algorithms. You are not limited to what we are using right now and bring any expertise to Alictus in anyways.
What you will do day in and day out;
- Work closely with product owners, leverage insights from one game across multiple games
- Translate business needs into technical requirements and A/B tests, work with development teams to ensure correct implementation
- Deliver accurate and clear analysis and come up with actionable suggestions to improve key metrics
- Provide data-driven perspective to discussions and help seamless prioritization across teams
- Provide bi-weekly reports and develop & update plans to help the company reach its objectives
- Proactively develop new analyses, experiments and data-driven tools to better understand our players and the performance of our games to enhance results
- Search constantly for new technologies, tools, and methods to leverage the analytics performance and capabilities
- Ability to own multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
- Assisting in the enhancement of the in-house Data Warehouse System
- Promote data culture across the organization
- 1+ years of work experience in the video games industry or a similar digital industry
- Understanding of tools such as R, Python or Excel for analytical purposes
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and work with relational database systemsExperience with any of the following tools; Microsoft Azure (Data Factory, Synapse Analytics etc.), Google Cloud Platform (Firebase, BigQuery etc.), Amazon Web Services (S3 Bucket, EC2 etc.)
- Ability to approach games from an analytical point of view and get insights with creative analysis
- Ability to create reports to share results and analyses that are clear and unambiguous to the rest of the team
- Ability to successfully work and partner across multiple functions in an organization
- Ability to explain data concepts in a non-technical language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Deep understanding of hyper-casual and casual games
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Get paid in USD currency & Competitive compensation package (of course!)
- Monthly Sodexo to cover all food expenses,
- Objective-based generous bonus plan,
- Private health insurance
- Fully transparent company,
- Strong work & team culture empowering autonomy, self-discipline, and personal growth,
- Knowledgeable and fun team giving each other feedback on a regular basis,
- Resourceful company unlocking the potential to reach highly ambitious and challenging goals,
- Opportunity to benefit from being part of a growing company with a mission to be one of the leaders in its industry.
Where you work is up to you. Now and always. Alictus is a remote-first company with the availability of offices by choice after the pandemic. Today we have team members in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, Manisa, Antalya, Muğla, Tekirdağ, Çanakkale, Bursa, Gaziantep, Aydın, Kayseri, and Munich.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, a case study, and a video call with our hiring managers and founders. Our Founders are very much involved in the recruitment process, that is why they will also meet candidates as a last step.