Ankara, Turkey /
Hub – Hub /
THE BEST TIME TO JOIN ALICTUS
Having joined forces with SciPlay, Alictus is now stronger than ever and ready to take on the new challenges in this new era of mobile gaming!
We're proud to bring together some of the most "crazy enough" people in the industry to make amazing hits played by millions whole over the world.
Simply put, we are on a mission to become one of the most influential gaming companies in the world. And we're already making waves, reaching millions of new players every single day!
With hits like Fade Master 3D, Candy Challenge 3D, Boss Life 3D, Rob Master 3D, Deep Clean Inc. 3D, Oh God!, Money Buster!, Collect Cubes! We have topped the charts in the United States and all over the world!
Over the years, Alictus has evolved and positioned itself to pursue bigger goals and take on new challenges. And each time, we've succeeded in those transformations. Now that we've joined forces with SciPlay, we're embarking on an exciting new journey to build what we call 'Casual-Hyper' games.
It's a crucial step towards our long-term vision of shaping the future of gaming by reimagining how games are made. If you're passionate about creating games that people will love for years to come, thrive on fast-paced environment, and are excited to work with us towards the "crazy enough" idea of "shortening the delivery of such games from months to minutes," then there's no better time to join Alictus!
So come on board and let's work together to create something amazing. We can't wait to see what we'll achieve together!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE HERE
Alictus takes pride in its culture, where creative freedom is at the center, and provides a unique opportunity for talented people to unlock their potential.
We breathe games, eat technology, and drink entertainment. We love thinking about and discussing such matters because of our natural curiosity. We are creators. We take pride in our creativity shining through our everyday work. And we make noise with our work.
You will have a lot of independence and the opportunity to have the most impact on your job. You will own and be accountable for what you do, but that does not mean you will be alone, you will be working with a team that seeks excellence every day. We win as a team, all together; so collaboration and communication are in our DNA. We will trust you to do what is best for Alictus, even when you disagree.
At Alictus, we live by those values.
Office Manager at Alictus - Join Our Dynamic Team!
We're looking for a dynamic and motivated Office Manager to oversee the daily operations of our headquarters located in Ankara.
As our Office Manager, you'll be responsible for organizing, coordinating, and executing all office operations and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety. You'll work closely with the senior administrative manager and program manager to ensure seamless communication and collaboration across the organization. Plus, as the go-to person in our hub, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with many departments and gain valuable insights into how our organization functions.
To succeed in this role, you'll need to be a passionate self-starter with a track record of success in office management. You should have excellent organizational skills, strong communication abilities, and the ability to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders. Also, since this position requires you to be physically present onsite, you should be all set to work in Ankara without any constraints.
What you will do day in and day out;
- Manage emails, letters, and phone calls.
- Prepare letters, presentations, and reports as needed.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and onsite events for Alictus.
- Welcome visitors and help them navigate through the office.
- Maintain the reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Order and restock office supplies, manage office equipment and ensure everything is in working order.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the office, troubleshoot problems, and implement new procedures.
- Ensure that health and safety policies are up-to-date and that everyone in the office follows them.
- Book transport and accommodations for our team members when necessary.
- Deal with any correspondence, complaints, or queries that come into the office.
- Implement and maintain procedures and office administrative systems.
- Organize induction programs for new employees to ensure that they are properly onboarded and integrated into the company.
- Keep track of company papers in online and offline environments.
- A degree or diploma in Business Administration, Management, or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Office Administration, Front Office Management, or Administrative Assistance.
- Proven knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular) and Google Workspace products.
- Hands-on experience with office machines (e.g., fax machines and printers)
- Experience with technical maintenance such as UPS, electricity, and A/C units.
- Excellent organizational skills in a fast-paced environment and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- The ability to exercise discretion and judgment in the absence of specific instructions is essential.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, and be able to build and maintain positive relationships with the team, clients, and vendors.
- Leadership skills and being able to motivate our team to achieve organizational goals.
- Creative mind with the ability to suggest improvements.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English
At Alictus, you will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of our administrative functions. Join our dynamic team and make a difference in a fast-paced, innovative, and exciting company.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Strong work & team culture empowering autonomy, self-discipline, and personal growth,
- Knowledgeable and fun team giving each other feedback on a regular basis,
- Resourceful company unlocking the potential to reach highly ambitious and challenging goals,
- Opportunity to benefit from being part of a growing company with a mission to be one of the leaders in its industry.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, a case study, and a video call with our hiring managers. We strive to make the recruitment process efficient and transparent while ensuring that we find the most qualified candidates for the position.