Product Associate - REMOTE
Game Production & Operations – Product /
Proudly an Endeavor company, Alictus is a company bringing crazy enough people with bold ideas to achieve ambitious goals. Simply put, we are on a mission to become one of the most influential gaming companies in the world, already reaching millions of new players every day!
We’ve had a number of hit games reaching #1 position in the United States and all over the world like Candy Challenge 3D, Boss Life 3D, Rob Master 3D, Deep Clean Inc. 3D, Oh God!, Money Buster! and Collect Cubes.
In Alictus, you will find highly talented individuals from various backgrounds, working at their best to become a better version of themselves everyday. If you feel like you are one of us, this is the chance!
What you will do day in and day out;
- Own performance of products, drive them above the bar by setting strong game KPI targets and quality goals
- Benchmark metrics, establish streamlined frameworks, measure performance and provide actionable recommendations to game teams so they can establish their objective while keeping ownership of their projects
- Build world-class standards for all hyper-casual and casual games built at Alictus
- Enhance and utilize your knowledge and experience of game design, meta design, marketability and monetization
- Analyze game metrics, identify optimization areas, lay out actionable strategies and execute them with relevant teams
- Establish standardized reporting structure and coordinate with team
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in a product management or a related role
- Strong organizational and execution skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of game analytics
- Being result-oriented and data driven
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience working with a team of developers & designers
- Track record of successful mobile games or tens of unsuccessful prototypes with an understanding of what didn't work out
- Entrepreneurial experience or startup experience
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive compensation package (of course!)
- Monthly Sodexo to cover all food expenses,
- Objective based generous bonus plan,
- Fully transparent company,
- Strong work & team culture empowering autonomy, self-discipline and personal growth,
- Knowledgeable and fun team giving each other feedback on a regular basis,
- Resourceful company unlocking potential to reach highly ambitious and challenging goals ,
- Opportunity to benefit from being part of a growing company with a mission to be one of the leaders in its industry.
Where you work is up to you. Now and always. Alictus is a remote-first company with availability of offices by choice after pandemic. Today we have team members in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, Manisa, Antalya, Muğla, Tekirdağ, Şırnak and Munich.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, a case study and, video call with Hiring Managers and Founders. Our Founders are very much involved in the recruitment process, that is why they will also meet candidates as a last step.