Data Analyst - REMOTE
Engineering – Business Intelligence and Data Platform /
Proudly an Endeavor company, Alictus is a company bringing crazy enough people with bold ideas to achieve ambitious goals. Simply put, we are on a mission to become one of the most influential gaming companies in the world, already reaching millions of new players every day!
We’ve had a number of hit games reaching #1 position in the United States and all over the world like Candy Challenge 3D, Boss Life 3D, Rob Master 3D, Deep Clean Inc. 3D, Oh God!, Money Buster! and Collect Cubes.
In Alictus, you will find highly talented individuals from various backgrounds, working at their best to become a better version of themselves everyday. If you feel like you are one of us, this is the chance!
As a Business Intelligence Team member, you will be working collaboratively with Backend Development, Growth and Product teams. You will have a wide range of responsibilities to further develop much appreciated Alictus Growth Engine.
What you will do day in and day out;
- Work closely with product owners, leverage insights from one game across multiple games
- Translate business needs into technical requirements and A/B tests, work with development teams to ensure correct implementation
- Deliver accurate and clear analysis and come up with actionable suggestions to improve key metrics
- Provide data-driven perspective to discussions and help seamless prioritization across teams
- Provide bi-weekly reports and develop & update plans to help the company reach its objectives
- Proactively develop new analyses, experiments and data-driven tools to better understand our players and the performance of our games to enhance results
- Search constantly for new technologies, tools, and methods to leverage the analytics performance and capabilities
- Ability to own multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
- Assisting in the enhancement of the in-house Data Warehouse System
- Promote data culture across the organization
- 1+ years of work experience in the video games industry or a similar digital industry
- Understanding of tools such as R, Python or Excel for analytical purposes
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and work with relational database systems
- Experience with any of the following tools; Microsoft Azure (Data Factory, Synapse Analytics etc.), Google Cloud Platform (Firebase, BigQuery etc.), Amazon Web Services (S3 Bucket, EC2 etc.)
- Ability to approach games from an analytical point of view and get insights with creative analysis
- Ability to create reports to share results and analyses that are clear and unambiguous to the rest of the team
- Ability to successfully work and partner across multiple functions in an organization
- Ability to explain data concepts in a non-technical language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Deep understanding of hyper-casual and casual games
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive compensation package (of course!)
- Monthly Sodexo to cover all food expenses,
- Objective based generous bonus plan,
- Fully transparent company,
- Strong work & team culture empowering autonomy, self-discipline and personal growth,
- Knowledgeable and fun team giving each other feedback on a regular basis,
- Resourceful company unlocking potential to reach highly ambitious and challenging goals ,
- Opportunity to benefit from being part of a growing company with a mission to be one of the leaders in its industry.
Where you work is up to you. Now and always. Alictus is a remote-first company with availability of offices by choice after pandemic. Today we have team members in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, Manisa, Antalya, Muğla, Tekirdağ, Şırnak and Munich.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, a case study and, video call with Hiring Managers and Founders. Our Founders are very much involved in the recruitment process, that is why they will also meet candidates as a last step.