Game Developer - REMOTE
Game Production & Operations – Game Development /
Proudly an Endeavor company, Alictus is a company bringing crazy enough people with bold ideas to achieve ambitious goals. Simply put, we are on a mission to become one of the most influential gaming companies in the world, already reaching millions of new players every day!
We’ve had a number of hit games reaching #1 position in the United States and all over the world like Candy Challenge 3D, Boss Life 3D, Rob Master 3D, Deep Clean Inc. 3D, Oh God!, Money Buster! and Collect Cubes.
In Alictus, you will find highly talented individuals from various backgrounds, working at their best to become a better version of themselves everyday. If you feel like you are one of us, this is the chance!
BEING A GAME DEVELOPMENT TEAM MEMBER IN ALICTUS
As a Game Development Team member, you will be working closely with Art, Product, and Engineering teams. You will be responsible for the prototyping, maintenance, and improvements of current and upcoming games under many titles. You will be a part of originating new hit games as well as creating and improving those games.
What you will do day in and day out;
- Prototype new & unique games that can reach millions of users
- Write bug-free, readable, and sustainable code
- Develop exceptionally smooth gameplay experiences including core gameplay, game controller, and UI interactions; or be able to do modifications for bringing the game to that state
- Collaborate with your co-workers, in the meaning of both information and work
- Take full ownership of the game, come up with improvement ideas, implement them through a solid A/B testing strategy
What do we expect from you?
- Being passionate about hyper-casual and casual games; highly interested in finding trends, gameplay, and game mechanics
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high level of self-motivation, and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to distinguish must-have vs nice-to-have with ruthless prioritization
- Ability to work autonomously as well as being a great team player when required
- Ability to work quick & efficient with a high understanding of what matters
- Commitment to quality on-time execution
Technologies and Concepts commonly used;
- C# Language
- Git version control (on SourceTree)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in any equivalent department
- At least 1 year of professional work experience using Unity3D
- Enough familiarity with C# & .NET to program in Unity for gameplay and editor
- At least basic grade Git version control knowledge, and being able to use one of the Interfacing Application (SourceTree, GitHub Desktop, ... etc.)
- English skills
- Native programming knowledge in iOS and/or Android
- Being worked at the client-side on a project that has both a client-side frontend and a server-side backend.
- Shader programming knowledge (HLSL)
- Reverse engineering skills.
- Track record of successful mobile games or tens of unsuccessful prototypes with an understanding of what didn't work out
- Skills to optimize game performance
- Entrepreneurial experience or startup experience
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive compensation package (of course!)
- Monthly Sodexo to cover all food expenses,
- Objective based generous bonus plan,
- Fully transparent company,
- Strong work & team culture empowering autonomy, self-discipline and personal growth,
- Knowledgeable and fun team giving each other feedback on a regular basis,
- Resourceful company unlocking potential to reach highly ambitious and challenging goals ,
- Opportunity to benefit from being part of a growing company with a mission to be one of the leaders in its industry.
Where you work is up to you. Now and always. Alictus is a remote-first company with availability of offices by choice after pandemic. Today we have team members in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, Manisa, Antalya, Muğla, Tekirdağ, Şırnak and Munich.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, a case study and, video call with Hiring Managers and Founders. Our Founders are very much involved in the recruitment process, that is why they will also meet candidates as a last step.