QA Tester - REMOTE
Istanbul, Turkey /
Engineering – Alictus SDK and Game Systems /
Proudly an Endeavor company, Alictus is bringing crazy enough people with bold ideas to achieve ambitious goals. Simply put, we are on a mission to become one of the most influential gaming companies in the world, already reaching millions of new players every day!
We’ve had a number of hit games reaching #1 position in the United States and all over the world like Fade Master 3D, Candy Challenge 3D, Boss Life 3D, Rob Master 3D, Deep Clean Inc. 3D, Oh God!, Money Buster! and Collect Cubes.
In Alictus, you will find highly talented individuals from various backgrounds, working at their best to become a better version of themselves everyday. If you feel like you are one of us, this is the chance!
BEING A QA TESTER TEAM MEMBER IN ALICTUS
As a QA Team member, you will be working closely with Product, Game and Engineering teams. You will be responsible for playing our games on various devices and operating systems including Android, IOS and on platforms such as WebGL and HTML5. You'll be looking at performance metrics such as FPS and memory, giving feedback on mechanics and the feel of the new games that we are producing, finding and reporting bugs, and ensuring that monetization networks are working as expected. You'll be also responsible for monitoring third-party tools such as Game Analytics and Google Firebase for run-time errors, retention changes, and other quality metrics.
What you will do day in and day out;
- Play our games on different devices & platforms
- Ensure that games work as expected after SDK updates
- Write bug reports
- Ensure that bug fixes are actually working
- Be in constant communication with product and development teams
What do we expect from you?
- Being passionate about hyper-casual and casual games
- Ability to test the game to its limits
- Ability to work autonomously as well as being a great team player when required
- Ability to work quick & efficient with a high understanding of what matters
Technologies and Concepts commonly used;
- SDK’s (Firebase, Adjust, Applovin Max)
- Interest in mobile gaming
- Excellent observational skills
- Ability to communicate technical team members effectively
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Coming up with product improvement ideas to live-ops team is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Get paid in USD currency & Competitive compensation package (of course!)
- Monthly Sodexo to cover all food expenses,
- Objective-based generous bonus plan,
- Private health insurance
- Fully transparent company,
- Strong work & team culture empowering autonomy, self-discipline and personal growth,
- Knowledgeable and fun team giving each other feedback on a regular basis,
- Resourceful company unlocking potential to reach highly ambitious and challenging goals ,
- Opportunity to benefit from being part of a growing company with a mission to be one of the leaders in its industry.
Where you work is up to you. Now and always. Alictus is a remote-first company with availability of offices by choice after pandemic. Today we have team members in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, Manisa, Antalya, Muğla, Tekirdağ, Çanakkale, Bursa, Gaziantep, Aydın, Kayseri and Munich.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, a case study and, video call with Hiring Managers and Founders. Our Founders are very much involved in the recruitment process, that is why they will also meet candidates as a last step.