Director, Business Development
Sales – Sales /
Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers—even the parts that are hard to hear—can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth.
That’s why Alida created its Total Experience Management Platform; a comprehensive CX solution powered by a highly-engaged, verified, always-on community of your most engaged customers that fuels sustainable business impact.
With Alida, innovative companies like HBOMax, Adobe, Lululemon and LinkedIn can anticipate their customers' ever-evolving needs to make better decisions, build long-term relationships, and grow businesses that stand the test of time.
Over 176 million people globally have used Alida's Total Experience platform to inform over 60,000 customer experiences initiatives.
Join us on our mission to put truth into action at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.
- Lead a high performing global business development team Develop and maintain BDR best practices, pitches, and objection handling
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly and quarterly BDR team goals
- Communicate clearly the key value propositions differentiating the Alida offering
- Represent the business development organization on the marketing and sales leadership teams
- Ability to frame opportunities with defined customer pain and use cases to enable high success rates
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM system (Salesforce)Work with Sales Operations and Marketing to create an industry leading demand engine
- Do all of the important things managers do – coaching, reporting, planning, etc.
- Coach BDR team members and managers, focusing on career development
- Predictably meet pipeline goals from inbound and outbound prospecting activities
- Work closely with marketing and sales leadership to show progress against team goals using KPIs
- Manage the qualification process for inbound and outbound prospects to generate qualified opportunities
- Work collaboratively with marketing team to ensure marketing activities are aligned with sales priorities
- 5+ years leading and managing business/sales development teams for a high volume SaaS business
- An entrepreneurial spirit, comfortable with ambiguity and change, and a passion for helping build a global team
- Proven experience in multi-country strategic sales planning and execution
- Highly proficient in Salesforce and other sales tools Track record of meeting and/or exceeding individual and team goals
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Great understanding of prospecting Data driven mindset for decision making and test-and-learn programs
We can’t wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we’re dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.