Director of Human Resources
Pleasanton, CA /
US – Human Resources /
Alif Semiconductor is revolutionizing the way secure connected AI-enabled embedded solutions are created. We are looking for motivated individuals who want to be involved in a fast-paced environment with cutting-edge technology.
We are looking for an experienced Human Resource leader to direct and oversee the company’s HR functions to support the Company’s mission and overall strategy. This position has high accountability and reports directly to the CEO. To be successful, you should demonstrate a sound understanding of corporate culture and excellent planning and organizational skills, be able to link talent to value and serve as a confident to the CEO and senior management team. Ideal candidates should have an eye for talent, excellent branding knowledge, and great interpersonal skills.
We want candidates who can prove they are leaders and strategic thinkers, effective people managers and problem-solvers. If this sounds like you, and you have a solid HR background, we want to talk to you. The goal is to promote the role of strategic HR and ensure the long-term success of both HR and the organization as a whole.
- Collaborate with management team to develop strategic HR services and solutions to meet company’s vision and mission
- Manage worldwide Human Resource functions, including benefit programs, employee training, performance review, employee retention and reward programs, etc.
- Play a key role in managing recruitment efforts, including sourcing talent and scheduling interviews
- Create and implement initiatives for equal opportunity, diversity, and other important workplace policies.
- Assume responsibility of labor and employee relations
- Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations and best practices
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies
- Prepare reports for the senior management team using business metrics and KPIs
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience in a senior HR role
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Proven people management skills and a committed champion of culture
- Adept at building collaborative, team-oriented work environment
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment etc.)
- Ability to use metrics and analytics
- Knowledge of local and international labor law
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (e.g. Netsuite)
- Aptitude in communicating and public speaking
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities
- BSc/BA in business, HR, social sciences or related field; MSc/MA/MBA is preferable
- Certification (e.g., PHR/SPHR) is nice-to-have
Alif Semiconductor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.