Director of Sales (Base + Uncapped Commission)
New York /
Sales / Marketing /
At Alkymi, we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way data is exchanged, consumed and leveraged by businesses in order to supercharge human productivity. Our platform leverages machine learning, computer vision, and other cutting-edge technologies to power highly automated data extraction workflows. Founded in 2017, Alkymi has raised $5M from leading VCs such as Canaan and Work-Bench and industry- leading platform SimCorp. And we’re just getting started.
The Sales team at Alkymi will combine deep product and industry knowledge to bring Alkymi to an ever-broadening set of businesses. Our thesis is that every enterprise can benefit from Alkymi’s machine learning-based platform to make data instantly actionable in existing business processes such as finance, operations, human resources, CRM, sales, and IT.
You'll be the individual helping us achieve this vision. Your focus will be on generating new deals and building strong, long-lasting relationships with companies. You'll be tasked with identifying and closing deals across verticals in financial services, utilities, insurance, and more.
What You'll Do
- Identify potential customers and run the end-to-end sales process
- Build and maintain relationships with enterprises, from executives to product teams and to developers
- Work closely with the management team and your team members to define and execute our sales strategy
**What Excites Us**
- Significant experience (5+ years of quota-carrying experience) in a new-revenue role and a strong track record of closing deals with customers with more than 100 employees (early-stage startup experience a plus).
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills; consultative sales approach with a product-centric mindset.
- Experience working with sales development and deploying a territory or vertical focused revenue strategy (financial services experience is a strong plus).
- A desire to create strategic relationships and be an advocate for your customer to help them succeed.
- Excitement to work in a constantly evolving and high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed.
- Desire to get (more) technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Alkymi APIs.