Sales Director (Base + Uncapped Commission)
New York /
Sales / Marketing /
At Alkymi, we’re on a mission to supercharge human productivity and enable intelligent decision making with instantly actionable data. We’re working every day to push the boundaries of what’s possible using machine learning, data science, and world-class engineering, all fueled by our commitment to providing a best-in-class user experience.
Our core products, Alkymi Data Inbox and Patterns, make it possible for anyone to build intelligent data extraction workflows, driving transformative productivity gains for our customers and unlocking a new automation paradigm that will fundamentally change the way humans interact with and leverage data.
As a Sales Director, you'll be the individual helping us achieve this vision. Your focus will be on hunting new deals and building strong, long-lasting relationships with companies. You'll be tasked with identifying and closing deals across verticals in financial services, insurance, and more.
What You'll Do
- Identify and connect with potential customers and run the end-to-end sales process
- Build and maintain relationships with enterprises, from executives to product teams and to developers
- Work closely with the management team and your team members to define and execute our sales strategy
**What Excites Us**
- Significant experience (5+ years of quota-carrying experience) in a new-revenue role and a strong track record of closing deals with customers with more than 100 employees (early-stage startup experience a plus).
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills; consultative sales approach with a product-centric mindset.
- Experience working with sales development and deploying a territory or vertical focused revenue strategy (financial services experience is a strong plus).
- A desire to create strategic relationships and be an advocate for your customer to help them succeed.
- Excitement to work in a constantly evolving and high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed.
- Desire to get (more) technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Alkymi APIs.