New York /
Data Science /
Join the core team of Alkymi, a NYC enterprise software startup with a mission to automate manual workflows with machine learning. We're building the first enterprise platform that understands complex documents using computer vision and natural language programming paired with a human feedback loop. Read more about us on our website at https://www.alkymi.io.
Alkymi’s office is located near Union Square in Manhattan, New York City but we are fully remote until further notice.
- Strong knowledge of Python and general software development skills (source code management, debugging, testing, deployment, etc.).
- Strong understanding of text pre-processing and normalization techniques, such as tokenization, and POS tagging.
- Ability to design NLP pipelines to meet customer requirements
- Familiarity with different approaches for training entity tagging models (e.g. CRF, RNN, CNN, Transformer).
- Experience with asynchronous programming a plus.
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow and Pytorch a plus.
- Familiarity with computer vision deep learning algorithms a plus (CNN, RCNN)