New York /
Data Science /
At Alkymi, we’re on a mission to supercharge human productivity and enable intelligent decision making with instantly actionable data. We’re working every day to push the boundaries of what’s possible using machine learning, data science, and world-class engineering, all fueled by our commitment to providing a best-in-class user experience.
Our core products, Alkymi Data Inbox and Patterns, make it possible for anyone to build intelligent data extraction workflows, driving transformative productivity gains for our customers and unlocking a new automation paradigm that will fundamentally change the way humans interact with and leverage data.
As we continue to scale, we're seeking a Data Scientist to join our core team.
- Strong knowledge of Python and general software development skills (source code management, debugging, testing, deployment, etc.).
- Strong understanding of text pre-processing and normalization techniques, such as tokenization, and POS tagging.
- Ability to design NLP pipelines to meet customer requirements
- Familiarity with different approaches for training entity tagging models (e.g. CRF, RNN, CNN, Transformer).
- Experience with asynchronous programming a plus.
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow and Pytorch a plus.
- Familiarity with computer vision deep learning algorithms a plus (CNN, RCNN)
- BS, MS and or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, etc