Data Solutions Architect
New York /
Are you passionate about the potential for machine learning to supercharge human productivity? Do you want to be Alkymi’s first Data Solutions Architect and lead the adoption of machine learning at enterprises across the world?
The Data Solution Architect will be the lead implementer of Alkymi Data Inbox and one of Alkymi’s primary points of contact with its customers and prospective customers. The Data Solutions Architect will be responsible for providing technical expertise and developing implementation strategies to drive adoption and promote the use of Alkymi Data Inbox.
A Data Solutions Architect is a hands-on doer and self starter. You will be expected to drive customer enablement and adoption of Alkymi Data Inbox. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical rewards and challenges. You should be comfortable and excited about speaking with everyone from the CEO down to the most junior analyst about Alkymi Data Inbox and the value it brings.
The ideal candidate will be excited and motivated by the challenge of building out a new function at Alkymi and playing a key role in our growth story. The ideal candidate is someone with proven technical skills, backed with experience of successful delivery of services in complex and challenging environments.
We're currently working remote at least until January 2021, and Alkymi’s office is located near Union Square in Manhattan, New York City.
Your Day to Day
- Work with stakeholders across the company to become an expert in the features, benefits and application of Alkymi’s products.
- Own and deliver the customers’ proof of concept, production deployment and onboarding experience.
- Identify and resolve strategic issues and potential blockers - as well as the answers to overcoming them.
- Develop requirements that will be consumed by product managers, data scientists and engineers to develop scalable solutions.
- Design and architect successful solutions to address complex business problems. Data modeling and schema design will be an integral part of this role.
- Operate with significant autonomy and self-reliance to deliver results to our customers.
- Conduct needs analysis, scoping discussions, data reviews, and product demonstrations.
- Produce clear, detailed and consistent written assets to enable maximum efficiency, repeatability and scalability of our sales and enablement processes.
- Dig in on unfamiliar use cases and data types until you reach a level of expertise matched only by our clients.
- We are open to non-traditional backgrounds - the most important qualification for this job is that you are a hands-on doer who will relentlessly pursue customer success.
- Startup experience is a plus - we are a small team that moves fast and is constantly encountering new challenges.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Customer Success, Sales, Product, Consulting, Project Management, or other customer-facing Professional Services role in software or related industries.
- Experience with Machine Learning is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate at all levels in a customer organization.
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves to conduct your own analysis, produce your own assets and materials to drive the sales and implementation process forward.
- Impeccable business acumen, client service and presentation, and understanding of business and purchasing dynamics.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with customers, engineering, data science and product teams to ensure customer success.
- Strong problem-solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation
- Knowledge of software product development, database technologies, operations platforms and data analysis tools.
- Deep understanding of enterprise software platforms & sales dynamics.
- Experience analyzing quantitatively, problem-solving, and scoping business requirements and delivering initiatives from conception through completion.
- BA/BS degree.