Data Solutions Architect
At Alkymi, we’re creating products to give everyday business users the power to control the unstructured document data that fuels their business. We believe in giving the same professionals who manually handle document and email data today powerful tools to supercharge their workflows, while allowing them to seamlessly apply their human intelligence where it’s needed most. By doing this, we’re letting our users create a Data Action Layer to power products, deliver outcomes, and generate insights.
Founded in 2017 in New York City, Alkymi works with some of the world’s leading businesses and financial services firms to automate their highest-impact workflows by delivering an unparalleled product experience. We’re laser focused on understanding our customers’ workflows from top to bottom, and building easy-to-use, powerful, tools to meet their objectives. We combine cutting edge data science and machine learning with best-in-class software engineering to delight our users at some of the world’s most demanding and sophisticated businesses.
We're looking to add a stellar Data Solutions Architect as we enter our next phase of growth and execute on an ambitious product roadmap.
You will be a lead implementer of Alkymi Data Inbox and one of Alkymi’s primary points of contact with its customers and prospective customers. You will also be responsible for providing technical expertise and developing implementation strategies to drive adoption and promote the use of Alkymi Data Inbox.
As a hands-on doer and self starter, you will be expected to drive customer enablement and adoption of Alkymi Data Inbox with a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical rewards and challenges.
This role is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual to make a significant impact in a fast-growing, high-potential early stage machine learning startup.
Your Day to Day:
- Work with stakeholders across the company to become an expert in the features, benefits and application of Alkymi’s products
- Own and deliver the customers’ proof of concept, production deployment and onboarding experience
- Identify and resolve strategic issues and potential blockers - as well as the answers to overcoming them
- Develop requirements that will be consumed by product managers, data scientists and engineers to develop scalable solutions
- Design and architect successful solutions to address complex business problems. Data modeling and schema design will be an integral part of this role
- Operate with significant autonomy and self-reliance to deliver results to our customers
- Conduct needs analysis, scoping discussions, data reviews, and product demonstrations
- Produce clear, detailed and consistent written assets to enable maximum efficiency, repeatability and scalability of our sales and enablement processes.
- Dig in on unfamiliar use cases and data types until you reach a level of expertise matched only by our clients.
- We are open to non-traditional backgrounds - the most important qualification for this job is that you are a hands-on doer who will relentlessly pursue customer success
- Startup experience is a plus - we are a small team that moves fast and is constantly encountering new challenges
- 5+ years’ experience in a Customer Success, Sales, Product, Consulting, Project Management, or other customer-facing Professional Services role in software or related industries
- Experience with Machine Learning is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate at all levels in a customer organization
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves to conduct your own analysis, produce your own assets and materials to drive the sales and implementation process forward
- Impeccable business acumen, client service and presentation, and understanding of business and purchasing dynamics
- Ability to collaborate effectively with customers, engineering, data science and product teams to ensure customer success
- Strong problem-solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation
- Knowledge of software product development, database technologies, operations platforms and data analysis tools.
- Deep understanding of enterprise software platforms
- Experience analyzing quantitatively, problem-solving, and scoping business requirements and delivering initiatives from conception through completion.
- BA/BS degree
Alkymi is creating the data action layer by turning unstructured data into actions. Its product-first approach makes it easy for non-technical users to automate operational workflows for the first time. Leading organizations deploy Alkymi to accelerate decision-making, improve customer satisfaction and empower employees to focus on high-value, rewarding work.
Alkymi was founded in 2017 in New York City by a founding team from Bloomberg, Two Sigma, and x.ai with backing from Intel Capital, Canaan, Work-Bench, SimCorp, and industry insiders.
Salary Range: $100,000 - $130,000 annually + Equity + Fully Paid Company benefits + 401k + Unlimited PTO
The above compensation referenced represents the expected salary for this career opportunity and is based on Alkymi's good faith belief at the time of posting. Ultimately, in determining your compensation, we'll consider multiple factors including your geographic location, professional experience, market conditions and education/training/skill level.