Data Solutions Architect (Europe)
Do you want to lead the adoption of machine learning at enterprises across Europe?
We're building the first Data Inbox for the enterprise, leveraging Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Deep Learning in an enterprise platform that understands complex documents using computer vision and natural language programming paired with a human feedback loop. We are based in New York City and opening our European office in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are a small team of ~20 highly motivated entrepreneurs.
As Data Solution Architect, you will be the lead implementer in Europe for Alkymi Data Inbox and one of Alkymi’s primary points of contact with its customers and prospective customers. You will be responsible for providing technical expertise and developing implementation strategies to drive adoption and promote the use of Alkymi Data Inbox.
The ideal candidate is someone with proven technical skills, backed with experience of successful delivery of services in complex and challenging environments. You are excited and motivated by the challenge of building out a new function at Alkymi Copenhagen together with the rest of the company. The right candidate will be playing a key role in our growth story.
A Data Solutions Architect is a hands-on doer and self-starter. You will be expected to drive customer enablement and adoption of Alkymi Data Inbox. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical rewards and challenges. You should be comfortable and excited about speaking with everyone from the CEO down to the most junior analyst about Alkymi Data Inbox and the value it brings.
We are currently working remote. Our European office will be located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Your Day to Day
- Work with stakeholders across the company to become an expert in the features, benefits and application of Alkymi’s products, and grow your career in the process.
- Own and deliver the customers’ proof of concept, production deployment and onboarding experience.
- Identify and resolve strategic issues and potential blockers - as well as the answers to overcoming them.
- Develop requirements that will be consumed by product managers, data scientists and engineers to develop scalable solutions.
- Design and architect successful solutions to address complex business problems. Data modeling and schema design will be an integral part of this role.
- Operate with significant autonomy and self-reliance to deliver results to our customers.
- Conduct needs analysis, scoping discussions, data reviews, and product demonstrations.
- Produce clear, detailed and consistent written assets to enable maximum efficiency, repeatability and scalability of our sales and enablement processes.
- Dig in on unfamiliar use cases and data types until you reach a level of expertise matched only by our clients.
- BA/BS degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Customer Success, Sales, Product, Consulting, Project Management, or other customer-facing Professional Services role in software or related industries.
- Experience with Machine Learning.
- Knowledge of software product development, database technologies, operations platforms and data analysis tools.
- Deep understanding of enterprise software platforms & sales dynamics.
- Strong problem-solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation
- Experience analyzing quantitatively, problem-solving, and scoping business requirements and delivering initiatives from conception through completion.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate at all levels in a customer organization.
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves to conduct your own analysis, produce your own assets and materials to drive the sales and implementation process forward.
- Impeccable business acumen, client service and presentation, and understanding of business and purchasing dynamics.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with customers, engineering, data science and product teams to ensure customer success.