Senior Product Manager
At Alkymi, we’re on a mission to supercharge human productivity and enable intelligent decision making with instantly actionable data. We’re working every day to push the boundaries of what’s possible using machine learning, computer vision, world-class engineering, and outstanding user experience.
Our core products, Alkymi Data Inbox and Patterns, make it possible for anyone to build intelligent data extraction workflows, driving transformative productivity gains for our customers and unlocking a new automation paradigm that will fundamentally change the way humans interact with and leverage data.
We're looking to add a stellar, Senior Product Manager as we enter our next phase of growth and execute on an ambitious product roadmap. The ideal candidate will be excited and motivated by the challenge of playing an important role in our growth story. You’ll solve mission critical product challenges, lead multiple transformative feature builds, and help define our product roadmap and strategy.
Who You Are
- You are a hard working, motivated, analytical and detail oriented product manager with at least 6 years of work experience, including 2-3 years leading teams to ship product.
- Your first reaction when confronted with the unknown is to dig in, ask questions, and start learning. You are comfortable in uncharted waters and excited about grappling with difficult questions.
- You’re obsessed with empowering internal teams and end users alike with the hard won knowledge and insights you’ve gained.
- You are committed to empowering development teams by providing clear and actionable product direction.
- You have proven experience applying strategic thinking and business goals to product questions.
- You have experience leading SaaS product builds, with preferred experience in machine learning, workflow/automation tools, or no/low-code applications.
- Prior startup experience and/or experience working in financial services, insurance or healthcare is strongly preferred.
What You'll Be Doing
- Leading builds from initial research and ideation to release, informing our product vision and strategy, and playing a key role in the development of our suite of products.
- Closely collaborating with design and engineering on a daily basis to deliver results and guide product development.
- Taking into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific market demands to produce impactful products.
- Keeping Alkymi on the cutting edge of human-in-the-loop machine-learning application development by coming up with new ways to put our powerful technology in the hands of our users.
- Working with key stakeholders and customers to develop scalable and elegant solutions.
- Designing and launching new products and features, testing their performance, and iterating quickly.