New York /
At Alkymi, we’re on a mission supercharge human productivity and drive intelligent decisionmaking. Our core product, Alkymi Data Inbox, places packaged machine learning applications in a seamless workflow, democratizing access to ML technology and allowing our users to drive transformative productivity gains.
We are a sub-15 person headcount company looking to add a stellar product manager as we enter our next phase of growth and execute on an ambitious product roadmap. The ideal candidate will be excited and motivated by the challenge of playing an important role in our growth story. You’ll solve mission critical product challenges, lead multiple transformative feature builds, and help define our product roadmap and strategy.
This role is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual to make a significant impact in a fast-growing, high-potential early stage machine learning startup. Founded in 2017, Alkymi has raised $5M of capital from leading venture capital firms such as Canaan and Work-Bench as well as the industry leading platform SimCorp. And we’re just getting started.
Who You Are
- You are a hard working, motivated, analytical and detail oriented product manager with at least 6 years of work experience, including 2-3 years leading teams to ship product.
- Your first reaction when confronted with the unknown is to dig in, ask questions, and start learning. You are comfortable in uncharted waters and excited about grappling with difficult questions.
- You’re obsessed with empowering internal teams and end users alike with the hard won knowledge and insights you’ve gained.
- You are committed to empowering development teams by providing clear and actionable product direction.
- You have proven experience applying strategic thinking and business goals to product questions.
- You have experience leading SaaS product builds, with preferred experience in machine learning, workflow/automation tools, or no/low-code applications.
- Prior startup experience and/or experience working in financial services, insurance or healthcare is strongly preferred.
What You'll Be Doing
- Leading builds from initial research and ideation to release, informing our product vision and strategy, and playing a key role in the development of our suite of products.
- Closely collaborating with design and engineering on a daily basis to deliver results and guide product development.
- Taking into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific market demands to produce impactful products.
- Keeping Alkymi on the cutting edge of human-in-the-loop machine-learning application development by coming up with new ways to put our powerful technology in the hands of our users.
- Working with key stakeholders and customers to develop scalable and elegant solutions.
- Designing and launching new products and features, testing their performance, and iterating quickly.