At Alkymi, we’re on a mission to supercharge human productivity and enable intelligent decision making with instantly actionable data. We’re working every day to push the boundaries of what’s possible using machine learning, data science, and world-class engineering, all fueled by our commitment to providing a best-in-class user experience.
Our core products, Alkymi Data Inbox and Patterns, make it possible for anyone to build intelligent data extraction workflows, driving transformative productivity gains for our customers and unlocking a new automation paradigm that will fundamentally change the way humans interact with and leverage data.
As we continue to scale, we're seeking an experienced Frontend Engineer to join our core team.
- Experience writing and testing React TypeScript, with React-Redux hooks
- Clear understanding of architecting cross-browser CSS structures in SASS/SCSS
- Experience with Webpack/Babel and NPM or Yarn
- Familiarity with Express/Node.js and Django Rest Framework APIs
- Familiarity with AWS deployments and asset management (S3, EC2, Cloudfront, etc)
- Familiarity with Docker / Kubernetes in local development
- Familiarity with Selenium or Synthetic integration testing
- Capable of empathic code-pairing and knowledge share
- Comfortable working with design/product/team on iterative batches
- An understanding of design tools like Figma