New York /
Join the core team of Alkymi, a NYC enterprise software startup with a mission to automate manual workflows with machine learning. We're building the first enterprise platform that understands complex documents using computer vision and natural language programming paired with a human feedback loop. Read more about us from our featured AWS Machine Learning blog post  and on our website at https://www.alkymi.io.
Alkymi’s office is located near Union Square in Manhattan, New York City.
. AWS Machine Learning blog post. https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/machine-learning/end-document-drudgery-with-alkymis-aws-powered-automated-data-entry-and-document-insights/
- Experience writing and testing React TypeScript, with React-Redux hooks.
- Clear understanding of architecting cross-browser CSS structures in SASS/SCSS.
- Experience with Webpack/Babel and NPM or Yarn.
- Familiarity with Express/Node.js and Django Rest Framework APIs.
- Familiarity with AWS deployments and asset management (S3, EC2, Cloudfront, etc).
- Familiarity with Docker / Kubernetes in local development.
- Familiarity with Selenium or Synthetic integration testing.
- Capable of empathic code-pairing and knowledge share.
- Comfortable working with design/product/team on iterative batches
- An understanding of design tools like Figma.