Senior Android Engineer
San Francisco /
Software – Mobile Development /
As a Software Engineer on all.health's Android team, you will be responsible for bringing all.health's unique vision for mobile and wearable technology to life on the Android platform. You will collaborate closely with our product, design, and backend development teams to define, develop, and deliver Android applications that are deeply integrated component of the rich user experience we strive to create for each of our products.
At all.health, we are more than just a hardware company. We think software plays a vital role in today’s mobile lifestyle. We believe we can create groundbreaking systems and experiences that incorporate beautifully crafted software solutions with our innovative mobile and wearable devices.
If you enjoy problem solving with a small, creative and dedicated team in a fast-paced environment, have a deep love for technology, and are passionate about building new and innovative products and applications that will change the way people live, we want you to help us deliver on this vision.
Design and develop all.health's Android applications in a small, collaborative team environment, with a strong focus on usability and performance.
Work closely with the platform team to integrate Android applications with our backend services.
Collaborate with the product and design teams to make applications useful, beautiful, and fun to use.
- 4+ years experience developing complex Android applications that make use of networking, databases, background services and graphics.
- Extensive experience developing User Interfaces for mobile applications.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
all.health has developed a comprehensive preventative and proactive healthcare platform that combines clinical-grade sensors, machine learning, patient histories, insurance claims data, and other information to provide real-time at-risk screening for several disease conditions; these include acute respiratory infections such as COVID-19, and chronic conditions such as hypertension and diabetes. Contextualized 24/7 data along with clinician input and interventions will then be used to guide positive behavior changes. The premise is to catch various health conditions early and help reverse or manage the negative effects.