Senior Device Engineer
Taipei City /
Hardware – Hardware Engineering /
We are looking for a Senior Device Software Engineer to join our small, fast-moving team. As we develop the technology needed to succeed in this space we need your help to build a software platform on small, low-power, highly embedded systems. The work involved may vary from hardware bring-up to operating system internals to protocol development to mobile app development to building developer tools. On any given day it will be your responsibility to assess the greatest needs of the project and work on them.
* This position is based in Taiwan
- Develop and test embedded firmware drivers for a variety of sensor, radio, and storage peripherals
- Develop and test embedded firmware applications
- Collaborate with hardware developers to design and build new embedded platforms and peripherals
- Debug hardware and software in a complex system; develop tools for debugging in a constrained environment
- Deliver a robust and feature-rich product based on highly resource-constrained hardware
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience with embedded operating systems, device platform, and driver development.
- Experience reading hardware schematics and doing board bringup.
- Expertise in C software development, tools, and debugging.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Bluetooth LE, STM32 and Nordic Platform.
- Experience with python preferred.
- Experience with Android OS and iOS preferred.
- Communications protocols: UART, I2C, SPI
- Experience with automated unit tests
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, both oral and written.
- The ability to work with the ambiguity of a small project team working on a brand-new project.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, inventive, and resourceful.
all.health has developed a comprehensive preventative and proactive healthcare platform that combines clinical-grade sensors, machine learning, patient histories, insurance claims data, and other information to provide real-time at-risk screening for several disease conditions; these include acute respiratory infections such as COVID-19, and chronic conditions such as hypertension and diabetes. Contextualized 24/7 data along with clinician input and interventions will then be used to guide positive behavior changes. The premise is to catch various health conditions early and help reverse or manage the negative effects.