London, UK /
London, UK – Data Science - London /
You will be joining the London-based all.health Data Science team. You'll be in a unique position to help shape the team and the projects we will be working on, as well as the tools and techniques we will be developing and adopting.
all.health is at the forefront of revolutionizing healthcare for millions of patients worldwide. Combining more than 20 years of proprietary wearable technology with clinically relevant signals, all.health connects patients and physicians like never before with continuous, data-driven dialogue. This unique position of daily directed guidance stands to redefine primary care, while helping people live happier, healthier and longer.
- Lead the design, delivery and management of large-scale observational studies with clinical partners from literature reviews, EMRs, physician surveys, etc.
- Contribute to the design, execution and reporting of real-world database (RWD) studies
- Contribute to the writing of study protocols, statistical analysis plans and study reports
- Provide scientific and methodological expertise to teams on various aspects of study design to address research questions
- Responsible for literature research in public health and epidemiology - being able to read medical papers and extract useful information is a must
- MPH, MSc, PhD or an equivalent degree in epidemiology, public health or a related discipline
- Experience designing and executing prospective or retrospective database studies
- Commitment to working collaboratively and effectively with people of other disciplines
- Excellent time management skills, contributing to multiple projects with competing timelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- This role is currently remote but will be based out of our London office when it reopens in alignment with local guidelines
- Must be able to work in the London, this role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
- Exposure to working with large real-world healthcare databases
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience working in a consultancy, CRO or healthcare services
- Publications in peer reviewed journals and/or abstracts in scientific conferences