Senior Front-End Engineer
Remote, US /
Software – Web Development /
As a Senior Front-End Engineer with the Software Team, you’ll have the independence, opportunity, and the end-to-end responsibility for challenging, complex, mission critical services within the all.health platform.
- Experienced with visualization tools & libraries like D3 - a plus
- Focused on writing clean, correct and robust code
- A collaborative team member, self starter, and adaptable
- Passion for UI/UX; i.e. you have great sense of usability and design in business to business and SaaS applications
- 5+ years of professional front end development around the user experience.
- Experience with responsive web design.
- Experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Ember, Vue.js, Thymeleaf, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience or military experience.
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns.
- Knows when (and when not) to use front-end software design patterns (e.g., asynchronicity, data binding, modules, MVC, objects, promises)
- Agile software development experience
- Good communication and presentation skills