Senior Front-End Engineer
San Francisco, CA /
Software – Web Development /
As a Software Engineer on all.health’s Frontend team, you will be responsible for bringing all.health’s unique vision for mobile and wearable technology to life on the web platform. You will collaborate closely with our product, design, and backend development teams to define, develop, and deliver web applications that are deeply integrated components of the rich user experience we strive to create for each of our products.
At all.health, software platform plays a vital role in today’s mobile lifestyle. We believe we can create groundbreaking systems and experiences that incorporate beautifully crafted software solutions with our innovative mobile and wearable devices.
If you enjoy problem solving with a small, creative and dedicated team in a fast-paced environment, have a deep love for technology, and are passionate about building new and innovative products and applications that will change the way people live, we want you to help us deliver on this vision.
Location: San Francisco is the first choice, though we have a distributed team so remote candidates will be seriously considered.
- Design and develop all.health's web applications in a small, collaborative team environment, with a strong focus on usability, quality and performance
- Work closely with the platform team to integrate all.health web applications with our backend services
- Collaborate with the product and design teams to make our applications useful, beautiful, and insightful
- BS/CS, MS/CS or equivalent work experience
- Experienced with modern visualization tools & libraries - a plus
- Focused on writing clean, correct and robust code
- A collaborative team member, self starter, and adaptable
- Experience with responsive web design
- Passion for UI/UX; i.e. you have great sense of usability and design in business to business and SaaS applications
- Ability to adapt and learn new skills coupled with a resourceful, can-do attitude
- Outstanding attention to detail