B2B Sales Manager
London, United Kingdom /
London Central – Digital /
Full time MGR
Launched in London in 2018 by Debbie Wosskow OBE and Anna Jones, AllBright is a lifestyle focused brand with an offering for every aspect of a woman’s career, social life, wellness, work and network. In the past 18 months, three physical members’ clubs have been launched in London (Mayfair and Rathbone) and Los Angeles (West Hollywood), alongside a digital platform to connect and upskill women across the world.
As B2B Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving the sales of our digital memberships with prospective businesses.
- Understand the Allbright member to drive our digital memberships to the appropriate business accounts to meet targets and maximise revenue
- Generate pipeline by proactively sourcing future commercial opportunities
- Research and analyse sales options, producing proposals for customers to land new accounts by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Deliver polished and professional demos/presentations to clients being the face of Allbright
- Creating an account strategy to drive sales across the business
- Proactively drive the process from initial prospecting to signed contract
- Work closely with the Partnerships, Digital and Membership teams to collaborate on client feedback regarding memberships and digital offerings
- Ensure that all member, client and account data are accurately maintained on the relevant platforms.
- Act as a role-model and proudly deliver our promise to the members and clients by providing world-class service, with elegance, creativity, and unfailing attentiveness
- Deal with all internal and external calls in a professional and efficient manner, considering call response times, call handling and etiquette.
- Become a guardian of The AllBright, maintaining the highest possible professional standards always without compromise.
- 5+ years B2B sales experience, preferably in digital corporate sales/membership
- A commercially driven, results focused B2B digital Salesperson
- A background in luxury/hospitality sector is highly desirable
- As a Sales professional you’ll also have a longstanding network of relationships with key corporates and business networks in London and globally
- Passion to provide a personalised guest experience, strong selling skills and deep product knowledge combine with solid knowledge and experience of commercial management of digital sales
- Candidates must be well-polished, enthusiastic and demonstrate success in delivering to sales targets.
- Strategic and financial competence
- Exceptional sales, negotiation and communication skills
- An understanding of the SaaS business model and sales
- Planning and organisation skills
- Working under high pressure situations whilst maintaining a sense of humour
What's in it for you?
- 25 days paid holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Great high street discounts and cashback offers via AllAboutAllbright
- 30% discount on food and beverages in the clubs
- Access to our Employee Assistance Scheme
- Pension scheme contribution
- Discounts off beauty treatments at Powder & Bloom
- Competitive Salary