Clinic Team /
All Ears Veterinary is a modern, independently-owned veterinary clinic focused on creating a happy, fulfilling work environment. We know that a team that feels respected and supported in every way leads to the best medicine. We encourage curiosity, stay flexible in how we do things, and listen to (and implement) ideas for how we can be better. Our philosophy for patient care is built around fear free and low stress practices and techniques, ensuring the best and safest experience for our patients and team. We are excited about affecting real change in the veterinary industry and we hope you are, too.
We are looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has at least one year of experience practicing in small animal primary care, urgent care or emergency medicine, however new graduates are encouraged to apply. While not required, special consideration will be given to applicants with unique training and certification, such as acupuncture.
What you’ll bring:
- DVM degree (or equivalent), an active license to practice in the state of New York, and an active DEA license
- USDA Accreditation (or willingness to obtain within six months of starting the position)
- A passion for serving and caring for people and pets
- A commitment to ethical and compassionate medicine above all else
- A positive attitude and desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- An ability to communicate clearly and effectively to clients and colleagues
What we’ll offer:
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience ($130k-200k annually)
- Participation in a team bonus (starting at 10% of base salary) based on overall clinic performance, not on individual production
- A signing bonus
- Excellent health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) with up to a 4% company match
- CE, license, professional insurance, and professional membership reimbursement
- Discounted veterinary services for your pet(s)
- 4 weeks paid time off, 5 paid holidays, and 3 additional paid days off for CE
- 12 weeks paid parental leave (6 weeks fully paid)
- Membership to Coa, a mental health platform to help manage stress and maintain wellbeing
- A fully stocked break room
- Dedicated office space for veterinarians
- Relocation assistance, if applicable
Our commitment to you:
- No non-competes—we're confident in the work environment we've built for our team, but if life takes you elsewhere, we will help celebrate your next chapter
- Management that will advocate for you, always
- Four 10-hr shifts/week with no on-call or overnight shifts
- Freedom to practice your style of high quality medicine without micromanagement
- Thirty-minute appointments to ensure your patients and clients receive the attention and care they deserve
- Adequate levels of skilled, fully trained support staff, including a scribe in every appointment
- Two hours of protected breaks throughout the day to catch up, rest, and recharge
- A career path with direct mentorship, clear goals, and ample growth opportunities
- An environment conducive to learning and improving
- An openness to suggestions and new ideas for how we can be our best
$130,000 - $200,000 a year
Come chat with us—we’re All Ears.
All Ears Veterinary is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All Ears Veterinary requires that all its employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individual exceptions will be considered for health, disability, or religious reasons.