Brooklyn, NY /
Clinic Team /
**Relocation assistance and a signing bonus will be given for this role**
All Ears Veterinary has raised the bar for veterinary care in Brooklyn. We are focused on creating an enjoyable, fulfilling work culture with an environment full of opportunities for personal and professional growth. We know the challenges the industry faces today—from burnout to poor staffing—so we’ve built our clinic with those top of mind. We empower our team members to ask questions and support them in developing new skills, no matter the role they are hired to fill.
We are looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has at least one year of experience practicing in small animal primary care, urgent care, or emergency medicine. While not required, special interest will be given to applicants with unique training and certification, such as acupuncture. We are excited about building something new and affecting real change in the veterinary industry and we hope you will be, too.
What you’ll bring:
- DVM degree (or equivalent), licensure to practice in the state of New York
- A passion for serving and caring for people and pets
- A commitment to ethical and compassionate medicine above all else
- A positive attitude and desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- An ability to communicate clearly and effectively
What we’ll offer:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Participation in a team bonus based on overall clinic performance (up to 25% of base salary)
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- CE, license, professional insurance, and professional membership reimbursement
- Discounted services for your pet(s)
- Generous paid time off, which we will strongly encourage you to take, and company wide holidays
- A fully stocked break room
- Dedicated office space for veterinarians
Our commitment to you:
- Management that will advocate for you, always
- No on-call shifts or overnights (clinic hours of 9am-7pm)
- Freedom to practice your style of high quality medicine without micromanagement
- Thirty minute appointments to ensure your patients and clients receive the attention and care they deserve
- Adequate levels of fully trained support staff
- Breaks throughout the day to catch up, rest, and recharge
- A career path with direct mentorship, clear goals, and ample growth opportunities
- An environment conducive to learning and improving
- An openness to suggestions and new ideas for how we can be our best
Our clinic is unique:
- Electronic medical records and modernized communication with clients
- Digital radiography and ultrasound
- Cardell units for full anesthetic monitoring including capnography
- Separate surgical and dental suites including dental radiology
- A suite of in-house Idexx analyzers
- A therapeutic cold laser
Come chat with us—we’re All Ears.
All Ears Veterinary is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All Ears Veterinary requires that all its employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individual exceptions will be considered for health, disability, or religious reasons.